Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FARMER MURPH

FARMER MURPH

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,I can't access the game server.i have been playing old school RuneScape on my tablet, for the past 4 years.last Tuesday they did a update when I tried to log back on it just keeps spinning.i went to Google play store and it says my tablet isn't compatible with the game.im using a Lenovo version 9,it should be good enough I don't know what's going on.

16-Oct-2022 14:46:42

FARMER MURPH

FARMER MURPH

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been playing old school RuneScape 4 years on my tablet, last Tuesday they did a update now I can't access the game server.it say's in Google play store my tablet isn't compatible with the game.. but my tablet is a version 9 so it should be able to play old school RuneScape I don't understand why it's not compatible.plus they have took out old school RuneScape from the Google play store.any ideas what's going on.. thanks

16-Oct-2022 23:05:46

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've had better days... I've had worse days... This is one of the blah days.

However knowing that they're are people in the world that would gladly take my day as it's better than the one they're currently experiencing. Means my day isn't as bad as I think it is.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

20-Oct-2022 14:24:38

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't minimise your own struggle just because someone else might have it worse or whatever. Your hardship is still valid.

If you're struggling with something, that's perfectly okay. It's okay to have a shit day lol

Hope things get better soon for you :)

And Merry Friday too! :D
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

21-Oct-2022 05:26:46

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
*Waves to Scouse*

Happy weekend everyone!

Waves back Rooh <3

And while i'm here i may as well do this.....

Happy Friday to my fellow man, woman and child and anyone else i may have forgotten, i wholeheartedly wish each and every one of you the very best from the bottom of my heart <3

I suspect you are all doing quite well because i would like to think that if someone i cared about here was in trouble or upset in any way i would have somehow heard some way.

So without further ado, stay safe my friends, be well and keep smiling =)

Much love

Scouse - Silly, daft, annoying, confrontational, angry and occasionally a bit drunk but always lovable <3 <3 <3 <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

21-Oct-2022 21:44:21

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top