General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raldrineorth said :
Hey Scouse,

Remember the Cup of Noodles gif I showed ya awhile back in response to your tree incident? If it was like that then I got a pretty good imagination. Lol :P

Cups of noodles seems to have been removed from my brain, probably to make space for something else like remembering my bank pin every friday haha.

It's a legitimate fact that the human brain can only remember a certain amount of knowledge and is programmed to make us forget things in order to learn or recall some facts when it becomes full =)

I wish my brain would have kept your gif floating about but somehow it prefers to remember another gif that was once shown to me many years ago which i can't get out of my head lol...

Said gif involves a high heeled shoe and a body part =/

I hate the guy who showed me it lol cos it's been ingrained in my brain ever since rofl....

Much love

Scouse - Phobia of womens shoes is a real medical term.....

E - Podophobia
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

14-Oct-2022 22:04:31 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2022 22:06:21 by Scouse

Raldrineorth
Aug Member 2008

Raldrineorth

Posts: 10,411 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ha, no worries man that was on a post way back in May of 2018. But, if you're interested this is the Youtube video I clipped it from. The ending bit, you'll get it when you see it. Lol

https://youtu.be/W-DqLGRgbBo

15-Oct-2022 04:08:09 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2022 04:16:41 by Raldrineorth

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Raldrineorth said :
Ha, no worries man that was on a post way back in May of 2018. But, if you're interested this is the Youtube video I clipped it from. The ending bit, you'll get it when you see it. Lol

https://youtu.be/W-DqLGRgbBo

Am i watching the correct video lol and fuck me lol i'm well impressed if that ever got anyone into trouble haha
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

15-Oct-2022 04:22:56

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

KristenThyss said :
Scouse said :
i'm not sitting here claiming to have always been some mr perfect manners to everyone lol cos there has been times =(

No kidding.

What do you want, a re-action?

I'll give you one if you want, just tell me which way you want it, North, South, East or West...

Much love

Scouse - Hates seeing someone upset =(
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96

15-Oct-2022 06:47:25

FARMER MURPH

FARMER MURPH

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been playing old school RuneScape on my tablet for the past 4 years, last Tuesday they did a update,I waited for the update to finish,I tried to log back in, but it just keeps spinning,I couldn't access the game server.i went into Google play store it says my tablet isn't compatible with the game.i have a Lenovo tablet version 9 so it should be able to play old school RuneScape.i don't know what's going on, can you please help me with this situation.. thanks

16-Oct-2022 11:52:29

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top