Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's friday!

Merry Friday everyone :) Hope you all have a great day and an even better weekend.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

23-Sep-2022 10:25:54

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

Looking forward to this weekend. Fingers crossed be out on my bike for a trip to my Brother and Sisters houses.

I like blowing the cobwebs away with a nice bike ride.

Just hope it's not raining or it's the car lol. :P

Have a great weekend where ever you are and what ever you do. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

23-Sep-2022 12:18:23

Virginidy

Virginidy

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How can I recommend an amendment to Conduct rules? It seems that despite existing rules on Chat/Offensive Language, players are allowed to send messages talking about Violence in detail.

I am asking for a rule against Violent Language . I have become repelled from playing Rs, because of the ways that other players will send messages (to Public or Chatroom) about details of violence.

This game is "PG-13", and so it prohibits having explicit gore in the combat graphics. Therefore, it should be expectable as a player, to not experience regular messages about violence.

In a spirit of cold-heartedness, some of the players like to remind us about tragic current events, and making humor out of such events. -- "The older players took advantage of the younger players."

23-Sep-2022 18:17:48

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 13,757 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The game is now rated for ages 16+ for the following reasons:

Content specific issues
The player's character can gather resources in order to brew their own alcoholic drinks. The consumption of these drinks gives health and status benefits.

Other issues
The game also includes unrealistic fantasy violence, involving a mixture of human-like, fantasy and animal characters. When characters are struck using weapons or magic, they flinch and groan, with the amount of damage inflicted indicated by numbers. There can be some sight of blood in these scenes but no graphic injury detail.

When a character's health is depleted, they usually fall to the floor and disappear, leaving behind a pile of bones or similar. Demonic characters can be caused to explode into lumps, but without realistic blood or gore effects. At one point, a demonic character holds another character by the throat, after which the screen fades. Afterwards, the character is seen being dragged along by the leg, apparently unconscious.

Some locations feature sight of bodies lying on the ground. Some of these bodies are impaled and there is sight of blood on the ground beneath them. However, there is no graphic injury detail. Other locations include sight of butchered animal carcasses, with meat, organs and blood visible.

This game offers players the opportunity to purchase in-game items, in the form of coins, bonds and treasure keys, which can then be used to obtain cosmetic items and other benefits. The treasure keys can be used to unlock treasure chests, which contain random items. Some parents or carers may want to be aware of this. Parents, carers or other responsible adults should check to see what is being offered before making any purchase on behalf of a child. It should be noted that the game can still be played without the need to purchase such items.

Edit: added breaks for readability.

23-Sep-2022 18:35:07 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2022 18:39:33 by Roddy Piper

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy friday to yooooo, happy friday to yoooooo, happy friday dear everyone, happy friday to yoooooooo.

Hip hip....

Hip hip....

Hip hip....HOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I hope everybody is brilliant and living the dream <3

To Tuffters......

Have fun at your Bro and Sisters, tell em i said hello =)

Much love

Scouse - Life is good.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

23-Sep-2022 20:43:00

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looks right... Looks left... debates on crossing the street. Then looks at other side of the street... Nothing peaks my interest... Fades back into the mist.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

27-Sep-2022 00:39:08

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top