Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :

You have done what I've always wanted to do and thats camp in the show sitting around an open fire roasting mashmellons on sticks.

I have to put this on my bucket list. Thats if We ever get any snow....

We never actually started a fire while we were camping. One of our scouts wanted one so started digging out the fire pit. Up to the point the shovel they were using snapped in half cause the old logs and ash were frozen solid in the fire ring.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

15-Jan-2022 20:35:35

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^ Cool :D Tuffty said :
You have done what I've always wanted to do and thats camp in the show sitting around an open fire roasting mashmellons on sticks.

I have to put this on my bucket list. Thats if We ever get any snow....
And hash brown!!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

17-Jan-2022 02:49:54

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
page25t1w said :
I haven't played RS in forever. I used to play it online, but I don't see where I go to start playing. Is it download only now?

It is still played online, but not in your browser. You need to download the client for it. Use the "Download" button at the top of the page. :)

Or you can also play it on mobile through the app.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

18-Jan-2022 04:16:41 - Last edited on 18-Jan-2022 04:18:14 by Tren

KnghtGR

KnghtGR

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi All,

1/ When I turned on Gold Prem Benefit +10% xp and started offering bones in Chaos Wildy Altar it would not use the bonus XP I had on prayer and only when I cancelled it it started using also bonus XP for each bone. That seems like a bug is it?

2/ When I have my leg pet summoned and use a beast of bearden pouch of like 18 or 28 slots, is it acceptable that the time for this can be extended using a pouch of less slots? (Example: Enable leg pet as b.o.b. with a War tortoise of 18 slots and then extend it's time with terror bird pouch, it extends the time and keeps the 18 slots of the war tortoise and does not turn it into 12 slots terrorbird pouch). Is that a bug? or it is ok?

Many thanks on your replies!

18-Jan-2022 07:55:39

The contents of this message have been hidden

20-Jan-2022 22:57:03

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top