General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Another Yak Track has now ended.

Guthix willing there will be no more of them.

Well theres too much pointing to there being more so dont get your hopes up too high.

Plus with Guthix being dead and all, he doesnt hold any power anymore.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

10-Jan-2022 02:56:40 - Last edited on 10-Jan-2022 02:57:08 by Draco Burnz

Knowl Edge
Nov Member 2023

Knowl Edge

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Noob Question:

How does bonus XP work? Example: Im training ranged. I kill something and get 133 XP (33 bonus) but when i look at the "remaining XP" to next level it only calculated about 80-90 XP points. Can someone explain how/why it does it that way?

10-Jan-2022 03:12:40

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Knowl Edge said :
Noob Question:

How does bonus XP work? Example: Im training ranged. I kill something and get 133 XP (33 bonus) but when i look at the "remaining XP" to next level it only calculated about 80-90 XP points. Can someone explain how/why it does it that way?
The 133 XP drop is shared across at least 2 skills - your combat skill and the Constitution skill - if you check both skill progressions, it should make better sense!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

10-Jan-2022 03:16:50

The contents of this message have been hidden

11-Jan-2022 19:38:05

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello lamorak hex3 and welcome to the forums ~ I've hidden your post because malicious links are a no-no. Please do not continue to post them. Thanks!
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

12-Jan-2022 04:34:35

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello MrHordearii and welcome to the forums

The use of third-party clients and plugins is at your own risk. Jagex makes no guarantees that any available third-party clients are safe for use or that their use will not result in action taken against your account, up to and including bans.

While other members of the community will claim that there are a large number of players that use third-party clients, including JMods on their personal accounts, these facts do not nullify the Jagex official use-at-your-own-risk stance.

The only client guaranteed by Jagex to be completely safe for use is the Official Client.

Confession: I stole these words from Spearmint30, because he summarized the situation well on another thread. Thank you, Spearmint!

Edit: If you wish to continue to discuss this, I suggest using the search function to find threads on the topic.
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

12-Jan-2022 04:48:32 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2022 04:51:30 by Twillow

Kat Stryke

Kat Stryke

Posts: 2,058 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've played other games before this one, and I've never seen any good reason to use a 3PC. I know some who have, and they regretted it.

Use at your own risk. Yeah, good luck with that.

While you're at it, go ahead and change your personal message to "Please hack my account!"
I've been putting out fire with gasoline! ^_^

Kat's Diary

12-Jan-2022 05:40:07

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top