Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Smurf

Smurf

Posts: 11,686 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :

Happy Friday everyone. Hope you all have a great day and weekend.

Forecast for me isn't looking too good lol. Rain but I love it and so does my garden.

Just found this and it's nearly as old as me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08083BNaYcA

Awesome song. Enjoy. Where ever you are these days. ;)

This one is wayyyy better :P
https://youtu.be/OV5_LQArLa0
Goodbye everyone :)
Forum farewell event (click here to join)

30-Jul-2021 21:41:19 - Last edited on 30-Jul-2021 21:44:54 by Smurf

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you! I spent the afternoon on the shores of Lake Michigan! =)
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

31-Jul-2021 00:40:12

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello..

Tuffters, you sneaky so and so.......

Love ya mate, but you know that, you will always be in my Scouse bubble of love alongside a couple of others "best not start to mention names in case i upset anyone" but in all fairness my love bubble surrounds the people i love and they should already know that so to anyone who may be wondering "am i in Scouses bubble of love" you probably are not cos if you are in my bubble, you would not be wondering if you are in it lol

You won the battle mate and congratulations on that victory but the war has already been won.

Much love and happy friday "even while its saturday"

Scouse - Liverpool f.c fan forever, never blue but well played mate <3
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

31-Jul-2021 04:32:15

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Smurf

Great song that brought back so many memories. Thank you for sharing that.

Scouse said :
Hello..

Tuffters, you sneaky so and so.......

Love ya mate, but you know that, you will always be in my Scouse bubble of love alongside a couple of others "best not start to mention names in case i upset anyone" but in all fairness my love bubble surrounds the people i love and they should already know that so to anyone who may be wondering "am i in Scouses bubble of love" you probably are not cos if you are in my bubble, you would not be wondering if you are in it lol

You won the battle mate and congratulations on that victory but the war has already been won.

Much love and happy friday "even while its saturday"

Scouse - Liverpool f.c fan forever, never blue but well played mate <3

lol that didn't take long mate. Glad you posted. A lot of people have missed you around here.

I was running out of ideas so I was lucky there that you posted lol. I had no idea what I was going to post next week. Maybe I would have posted about this:-

Or

Grew up watching both them shows as they were in your neck of the woods. 2 great shows from great actors.

Anyway great to see you back. Made my weekend extra special. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

31-Jul-2021 11:33:54

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,719 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Considering how little Slayer I do these days, I was surprised when this little fella appeared today :)

Sifu, the attack pet!
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

31-Jul-2021 15:32:33

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top