Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WTFmybacon said :
Man, I have a really messed up bed-time routine at the moment. Woke up around 23:00 CET and it is now 10:49.
Am trying to see if I can't repair it now though, although it is hard since I'm so darn tired and just wanna lie down right about now... ._.
LOL, I know this is no laughing matter but I just woke up 2 hours ago thinking it's Sunday.... only to realise it's Friday night. :|

Good luck fixing your sleep. It's not easy for some.

Happy Friday & Wekeend everyone :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

24-Jul-2021 01:31:52

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

I am still working on raising my lowest F2P skills to at least level 90. This week I got 90 Magic and 90 Dungeoneering. I now have just four skills under 90 - Firemaking, Prayer, Runecrafting, and Woodcutting. These are all at level 89.

In other news, I found out on Thursday that last week's biopsy revealed I have two different types of bacteria comprising this infection, and they are both rare species. Of course they are. "Can we get the two of them to fight each other?", I asked. Apparently not. :P

Whether you'll be killing, skilling, or just chilling...enjoy your weekend.

AD
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

24-Jul-2021 01:32:36

RS3introvert

RS3introvert

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I'm new to the forums so please take it easy on me. I have been searching all over the internet and even the runescape wiki for a clear answer for a question I have. What happens to void/elite void (locked) above 20 wilderness if you die unskulled/skulled? I'd greatly appreciate it. I know most locked items are safe above 20 but since I couldn't find it clearly on wiki I havn't wanted to risk it. Thanks! :)

24-Jul-2021 22:32:40

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

^ A new person! Get them!

Hehe, just kidding. Welcome to the RSOF RS3Introvert! :)

I do not know the answer to your specific question. However, I would advise you to not take anything with you into The Wilderness that you care about losing. If you have any doubts, leave your void gear behind before entering the Wildy. Better banked than lost.

Happy 'Scaping!

25-Jul-2021 05:22:45

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

A brand new song has just been added to Trewavas's RuneScapian Rhapsody thread in General!

With apologies to Steve Winwood, Back In The 'Scape Life Again is now posted.

This is a song for all the 'Scapers who left the game at some point, and then decided to return.

25-Jul-2021 10:49:04

Destruction

Destruction

Posts: 63,021 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it possible to see number of posts of forum users on list somewhere? I remember there was a thread made just for that but I can't find it now.
The action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired.

25-Jul-2021 18:49:53

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top