Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Happy Friday everyone.

Have a super great weekend. Should be a good 1 for the plants and garden according to the UK forecast. :P

Also special Happy Friday to all our missing friends. You know people you miss on the forums over the years that you wish would come back and enjoy them. A special gift for them from me below.

Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

09-Jul-2021 13:01:30

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all, and happy Friday to you!

It's been another milestone week for me; my girlfriend and I are going to be moving again! It won't be a big one at all this time, since we're moving right upstairs to a different, nicer place in the same building, but we're very excited to have a quieter, more vibrant living space. :)

What have you all got cooking this weekend?

09-Jul-2021 17:14:03

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Conformed said :
Happy Friday everyone!

Best of luck with the move. I hope it goes smoothly @Arbor

Not much planned here...a bit of work and relaxation is on the menu, however!

Thank you kindly! We already have the keys, so I plan to dedicate a lot of time to cleaning and moving things upstairs slowly but surely. Currently, deep cleaning the kitchen is my focus. The previous person didn't do a good job, that's for sure. :P

I hope you enjoy both your work AND relaxation! What sorts of things are you working on, if you don't mind me asking?

09-Jul-2021 20:48:54

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

Time to burn those pesky Yak Track lists and prepare to hit The Beach starting Monday.

I'm looking forward to downing several cocktails before leaping into the Dungeoneering Hole again this year. What could possibly go wrong with that?! O_o :P

Enjoy your own plans for The Beach, and for the weekend.

Good luck with the move, Arbor.

Aslon Dak, the soon-to-be-biopsied (6 days and counting...)
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

09-Jul-2021 22:24:48

Kat Stryke

Kat Stryke

Posts: 2,058 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So The Beach is coming later today.

This will be my first time attending this event. I'm looking forward to it.

For combat options, there's the big crater crab creature. Also Ranged and Strength training.

Dungeoneering hole sounds pretty useful too.

Which beach activities do you guys most enjoy?
I've been putting out fire with gasoline! ^_^

Kat's Diary

12-Jul-2021 07:28:32

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top