Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ayyy! Merry Friday everyone!!!!

Hope you're all having a great day! The weather is starting to get nice around here (finally) so hopefully we'll be going on some weekend adventures. :)

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

28-May-2021 11:19:47

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
Thanks and the same goes for you, CM Arbor. I hope that all is well with your and your loved ones.

Thanks, Mrs Ana. It's been a tough week, what with some personal struggles in addition to funeral planning for my father, as that's at last happening soon. Any and all good vibes are greatly appreciated.

28-May-2021 17:17:55

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My deepest condolences. One of my friends recently lost his Mom and I constantly get in touch with him to ensure that he is doing fine. It's a very tough time to endure and I took went through that last year as I had some family members and friends die due to COVID-19.

Hang in there, CM Arbor. I'm sending good vibes and prayers <3.

28-May-2021 17:21:33 - Last edited on 28-May-2021 17:21:54 by Mrs Ana

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My car is completely homicidal. The door won't unlock properly, forcing me to spend 20 minutes trying to escape. I'm assuming it's because of the massive amount of rainfall we got yesterday which was coming through the roof into my car. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

28-May-2021 18:50:53

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 25,052 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Eek, hope things go well for ya Arbor. I had to deal with the death of my dad back in the fall...so I know what craziness that involves.

Hope things work out and go smoothly.

Norne said :
My car is completely homicidal. The door won't unlock properly, forcing me to spend 20 minutes trying to escape. I'm assuming it's because of the massive amount of rainfall we got yesterday which was coming through the roof into my car.

Ah, that must be annoying. I got the other way around on one of my cars....it doesnt want to lock unless you manually push it down.
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

28-May-2021 19:24:36 - Last edited on 28-May-2021 19:26:23 by YtHaar-Mej

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top