Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday everybody! There's going to be scorching heat mixed with rain this weekend, so it's looking like I'll have plenty of time for 'scaping, likely finishing up my last ~10 hours of DXP and grinding more PvM to hopefully finish collection logs and make some money. What's everyone else got planned?

21-May-2021 17:10:14

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm thinking of just doing some dungeoneering again, no plans with my 44 hours left :O
I'd be tempted to grind some collection logs too. Hmmmm
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

21-May-2021 17:19:28

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The rain here has been off and on all week since Saturday. It goes on tilll Thursday. Its bog humid as a result. Adding to my frustration however is that I can't do laundry or dishs when it rains!

Also turns all the roads into death traps for cars because the pandemic has convinced people that driving fast is okay now.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-May-2021 18:15:29

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse i reckon :P
The silence reminded me of him...
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

21-May-2021 23:30:03

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top