Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello :)
I don't see any - make sure to stay away from it!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

26-Apr-2021 23:16:46

Travis Says
Aug Member 2008

Travis Says

Posts: 25,078 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
evilbbetty said :
Hi,

I was just watching an osrs video on YouTube, and on the ads it was for a bot scripts. I wondered if anyone else is seeing this?

Those dang sponsored ads really get ya sometimes. All these marketing agencies know every detail and collude to try and sell a product - even if it's illegal / against the rules!
"I have never trained a skill.Please, no1 steal that for a signature!" - Twillow

27-Apr-2021 04:05:09

The contents of this message have been hidden

27-Apr-2021 13:22:02

Ms Toxicity
Jul
fmod Member

Ms Toxicity

Forum Moderator Posts: 78,487 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MrRoloff, I understand that you are angered and upset by what has occurred but posting allegations of in-game misconduct against specific players, including Jagex Staff, is not welcome. For this reason, your post above has been removed.

As a new user to the forums, I encourage you to read the forums' Code of Conduct , so that you learn what behaviour is expected of players, who post in the forums. Similarly, the Rules of RuneScape apply here

Even though you are annoyed by what has occurred, the content you wish to discuss is not welcome in these forums. Please do not post it again.
Forum Help

27-Apr-2021 13:43:15

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top