Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday! Tuffty said :

1 of Jagex April fools pranks many years ago. Still got us all going. :P
Nice :D
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

01-Apr-2022 18:52:24

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

So, I've gained no new levels this past week. The last skill I levelled was Ranged, on 24 March. It can be disappointing to log in day after day, only to make no significant gains. Therefore, I took some time to think it over, consider where I am at and where I want to be, and I have come to the conclusion it is finally time - I have decided to become a member!!

I look forward to my exciting new opportunities in P2P RuneScape!

Please pay absolutely no attention to the spoiler below...

No, of course I'm not becoming a member - it's April Fools' Day, for Guthix's sake! :P

I had an amazing PT session this past Wednesday. I have only two more visits left on the schedule, and my therapist wanted to have a serious chat about what I could realistically expect to regain through therapy, though she did admit I have progreesed more than she initially thought I could. I told her I would not be putting any limits on myself. I said, "I may not get back to 100%, but I am damn well going to get as close as possible." After some walking in the parallel bars, it was time to test my balance. She wanted to see if I could stand on my own for a few seconds. I took my hands off the bars and stood there unsupported - for 30 seconds! I was a little wobbly, but I did it! I tried it again - and stood for 31 seconds! We both were surprised! It might not sound like a big deal, but it is huge. This is something I have not done for more than a few seconds in over five years!

No limits...and no April Fooling.

My therapist is working on getting me approved for another round of PT. ^_^

Good luck with your goals, and enjoy your weekend. Be nobody's fool.

Aslon Dak
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

01-Apr-2022 20:34:26

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Scouse! Happy Friday, Mr. Friday. What's good?

Happy friday to you also my friend, life is good and i hope all is good for you also <3

The friday happiness goes without saying to everyone else i know and who knows me, be well everybody.

Much love

Scouse - Selling pencils to monkeys for a living!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

02-Apr-2022 01:57:14

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top