Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Added caroming 4 to my hexhunter bow that already had genocidal and undead slayer. Good thing I had 80 shadow components left over from when I was disassembling tons of sliske armors, now ricochet will be bis when the new ability codex is more affordable.

07-Dec-2020 22:32:03

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
I can certainly imagine that lots of people want a trim! Through my years of a student, I have become quite adept at doing it myself. :p
Same here. Why spend $50 every month for someone to cut your hair, when you can buy a hair clipper set for $10 and do it yourself? ^_^

But it's fun to grow your hair long too.

You can do stuff like this when you have long hair:
https://youtu.be/gPuI_pbCYOI
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

09-Dec-2020 22:15:23

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NexOrigin said :
Trewavas said :
I can certainly imagine that lots of people want a trim! Through my years of a student, I have become quite adept at doing it myself. :p
Same here. Why spend $50 every month for someone to cut your hair, when you can buy a hair clipper set for $10 and do it yourself? ^_^

because you look like shit. cause you dont know what you doing. and cause you dont know what you are doing, you think it looks okay. when in reality

200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

09-Dec-2020 22:51:13

NexOrigin

NexOrigin

Posts: 2,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol.

I've literally been cutting my own hair for decades. It doesn't look like that when I'm done. lol.

I know how to cut hair. I cut other people's hair too, and I've never had any complaints about it. lol.

Trust me, if my hair looked like that when I was done, my gf wouldn't let me cut my hair anymore. ^_^

But ya, if that's what your hair looks like when you're done, you probably shouldn't be cutting your own hair. :D
I'm better than you, but that doesn't mean you're not great! :)

09-Dec-2020 22:56:44

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NexOrigin said :
Lol.

I've literally been cutting my own hair for decades. It doesn't look like that when I'm done. lol.

I know how to cut hair. I cut other people's hair too, and I've never had any complaints about it. lol.

Trust me, if my hair looked like that when I was done, my gf wouldn't let me cut my hair anymore. ^_^

yes the image i posted is the extreme. but i can guarantee just because its been decades doesnt mean its good ;)

im a barber (obviously) and i dont cut my own hair for a reason.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

09-Dec-2020 23:08:46

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top