Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The thing that really irked me, was the continuous red sentence letting me know my pickaxe didn't meat the custard and on top of that every so many seconds a pop up telling me I'm losing xp <- arrrgggghhhh - now this totally ruins the screen look, it's a bloody eyesore and not an enjoyable playing experience.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

08-Jan-2019 12:38:34

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
I couldn't get into the beta. Also saw posts by people that did the beta and didn't get their feedback listened to.

Sounds like game as usual.

Tbh, I haven't tried the update, but I'm not fussed. I love mining, but it sounds like I'll have issues getting the pickaxe. I don't care about smithing, maybe it's easier or more fun? I'll wait and see.

And I still have my rune stuff? Lots of people complaining they lost their ores and rune items, but I didn't. So I have no clue about that. :P

I went in to beta once and I couldn't use clan chat, it was completely invisible, so I didn't go back.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

08-Jan-2019 12:40:20

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
The thing that really irked me, was the continuous red sentence letting me know my pickaxe didn't meat the custard and on top of that every so many seconds a pop up telling me I'm losing xp <- arrrgggghhhh - now this totally ruins the screen look, it's a bloody eyesore and not an enjoyable playing experience.

I hope it's got a filter soon as I know a lot of people do not like seeing it including Me.

I have to do another quest now to get a better pick. Not that I mind them I just need to be in the mood for them. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

08-Jan-2019 13:19:35

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :

buy a good pickaxe you can't use bronze for forever you know
WAAAGH!!!

08-Jan-2019 16:26:00 - Last edited on 08-Jan-2019 16:28:12 by Ghazgkull

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well after 2 months I've finally been able to make a bank account in the UK... :@

The lady at the appointment told me to get the mobile app and set it up. Was put on the spot and had no idea what to put as the welcome message, so put this...

Not realising she wanted to see my phone app after, she saw that message, stared at me and then laughed... :P
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

08-Jan-2019 16:44:05

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Grats Loki. I'm glad for you that things have started happening (at long last).

Now you know why the Brits are always so grumpy. We have to live the life you have just sampled. Not to mention the shite weather, cancelled trains, appalling WiFi (outside of towns), dreadful Customer Serve (everywhere), high taxation, longer working hours than anywhere in Europe, massively expensive housing costs, dismal road transport network and harridan landladies in every B&B from Lands End to John O' Groats.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

08-Jan-2019 18:16:00

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top