Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
I was watching nigella lawson the other day cook Lamb Knuckles ...

I wasn't familiar with that name so googled it - we tend to call it lamb Shank here. Idk why Nigella would call it Knuckle.

It is a nice cut of meat but difficult to find here in the UK any more for some strange reason, it's actually quite a reasonably priced cut. Lovely for making Kleftiko. The supermarkets sometimes sell them but they are more bone than meat, I get mine from a local farm that has it's own Butcher shop.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

09-Nov-2020 22:56:14

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :
I was watching nigella lawson the other day cook Lamb Knuckles ...

I wasn't familiar with that name so googled it - we tend to call it lamb Shank here. Idk why Nigella would call it Knuckle.

It is a nice cut of meat but difficult to find here in the UK any more for some strange reason, it's actually quite a reasonably priced cut. Lovely for making Kleftiko. The supermarkets sometimes sell them but they are more bone than meat, I get mine from a local farm that has it's own Butcher shop.

She did, I'm not sure why I used the word knuckles...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

11-Nov-2020 06:14:58

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ayyy sweet. I'll have to grab some merch at some point.

Also, I've been trying to do a bunch of my clue scrolls and all I've gotten today are slider puzzles from the elite clues. :L They're super easy it's just... I want something different lol
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

12-Nov-2020 12:50:35

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top