Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

mr togue
Sep Member 2020

mr togue

Posts: 6,957 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i spend 99 percent of my online time on runescape.

i frequent the forums as much as i can even to the point of coming back to the game in a lobby status,,

this is where i would and could express my opinions about the game in the appropriate forums

the key is i am utilizing the forums as they are listed,

off topic is listed as and promoted as any subject that doesn't pretrain to runescape
ok so political discussions are not allowed they made a rules to specify that topic

at the time of my original post i was not aware of that rule,,, but that rule by its self declares "off topic" is not a off topic forum and it should be reevaluated to even being offered as a place to discuss things

and with the state of the forums ( extreme low participation compared to other sites ) one would think that occasionally hot topics should be allowed to promote attendance to the health of the forums

am i saying the mods should not lock threads? or to curb the thread in a direction that would be slanted? nope i believe in their authority ,,, how ever if one stays in control ... doesn't type things that hurt individuals,,, uses profanity's that the young would be hurt by or portrays violence's towards another human should be at the deaccession of mods and should be to allow to promote a heathy discussions

08-Nov-2020 16:21:29 - Last edited on 08-Nov-2020 16:23:49 by mr togue

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
You could go to a more appropriate forum. One which discusses political topics rather than here, which is a Game forum.

Jagex have decided that the discussion of politics is polarizing (I agree with them) and they don't want their FMods to continually have to intervene in political squabbles.

Here here.

Now lets start a different discussion plz.

What is everyone planning on having for dinner tonight?

Im hoping to have some left over turkey i had yesterday.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

08-Nov-2020 16:26:15

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Twillow said :
Ailysse said :

I also find that I don`t seem to get them so often now. Not like I did previously, so don`t know if that rate has been altered in some way :(

I hope it isn't the case that every time Twillow destroys one, J enesis loses the opportunity for one. O_o

Oh No. Is that what has happened to them :( :( :(

08-Nov-2020 16:37:17

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
We've got some roast pork with roast potatoes, cauliflower, carrots and swede :)

I love swede, mashed with lots of butter and black pepper.

Odd thing is they call it turnip down here which is to my mind a completely different thing. When I first worked in my current job I often said to people `No, we don`t sell turnip`, until someone enlightened me that they wanted swede for their pasties.

08-Nov-2020 19:19:18 - Last edited on 08-Nov-2020 19:22:04 by Ailysse

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeaaaa that's how I like 'em too ^_^

Apparently Swedes are turnips but a different (much bigger) variety. I think the taste and texture is entirely different. Strangely, I very rarely use turnips, sometimes diced in a stew but that's about it.

I confess I have never cooked squash :| Unless you consider roasted courgettes on occasion to be squash cuisine, lol. I did do a stuffed Marrow once - didn't care for it much.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

09-Nov-2020 08:24:45

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
We've got some roast pork with roast potatoes, cauliflower, carrots and swede :)

I love swede, mashed with lots of butter and black pepper.

Same!! Delicious!

Sadly our swedes in the supermarket aren't very nice these days like most veggies,3rd rate quality, often rotten or close to it :|

I use to buy them weekly with my first son if they were in the store (20 - 30 years ago) these days my boys may have had them twice in there 13 years.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

09-Nov-2020 15:16:35 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2020 15:21:49 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top