General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Emberwind said :
I like that my favorite Dong is back :p

Is this comment to make Donger feel good or for me to feel bad or to give yourself a feel good or maybe it's all three.

The lengths people go to, to do what they do, raises an eyebrow!

you realize elle has always been relatively nice to you and you've always been rude to her right? with that attitude you won't ever be anyone's favorite dong.
WAAAGH!!!

03-Jan-2019 23:25:12

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Dong U Dead said :
Emberwind said :
I like that my favorite Dong is back :p

Is this comment to make Donger feel good or for me to feel bad or to give yourself a feel good or maybe it's all three.

The lengths people go to, to do what they do, raises an eyebrow!

you realize elle has always been relatively nice to you and you've always been rude to her right? with that attitude you won't ever be anyone's favorite dong.

I don't even know who she is, so me being mean to her, I doubt it. Anyways I don't want to be anyone's favourite Dong - I'm not into this favouritism that goes on in these forums.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

03-Jan-2019 23:31:47

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

What agenda? What are you talking about Tophurious??

FiFi LaFeles said :
Well if you're not into it, why be snarky about Elle's post, lol?

She was just being nice to Dash. They used to chat a bit on here.

Jeez.

And towards me she being?? As I was part of her conversation too.

I found her post very snarky, bitchy or whatever you call it, I don't even know her, I have never commented to her - so for me being mean to her is a load of crap.

I was just asking her what she meant by her comment and next minute everyone else comes into her defense as usual.

03-Jan-2019 23:42:07 - Last edited on 03-Jan-2019 23:43:17 by Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well it seems you didn't understand it. She was talking to someone else entirely but you have jumped to some odd conclusion that she's having a pop at you. Chrissake take a chill pill.

As for her talking herself, maybe she's gone out, gone to bed, having her dinner ... who knows.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Jan-2019 00:00:24

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

This is what goes on - if I say something negative all hell breaks loose everyone comes in it explodes. If other people be negative they are given a pat on the back, it's ignored, excuses are made up. It's a no win-win situation here...

04-Jan-2019 00:01:11

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
blah blah

You were accusing someone of being horrible to you when they were actually just being nice to someone else. There's no need for it.

I rather suspect that if Elle wanted to say something nasty to you, then she'd say something nasty and leave you in no doubt who she was talking to. But she didn't.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Jan-2019 00:05:55

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top