Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
You know it's a slow day on the forums when the grammar police spot your syntax errors and feel compelled to dwell on those rather than commenting on the threads.

Tis perfectly fine when you spot them I gaffe just like any other it's what happens when your human and in a rush. At least it proves people at least read what I write from time to time.

Tbh every day on the forums is a slow day lol

There's always someone pulling that
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

21-Aug-2020 18:16:29

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
You know it's a slow day on the forums when the grammar police spot your syntax errors and feel compelled to dwell on those rather than commenting on the threads.

Tis perfectly fine when you spot them I gaffe just like any other it's what happens when your human and in a rush. At least it proves people at least read what I write from time to time.
I remember what I learned when I was studying linguistics: As long as I am able to understand the idea that you are trying to convey, the grammar/punctuation does not matter. It only matters if you are in an official setting -- either at work or writing a paper for school -- but here on RuneScape, it's pointless and not necessary to be 100% correct all the time with the grammar/punctuation. But hey, you will, from time to time, get people that wish to judge how you write/type :P .

21-Aug-2020 18:17:40

Mr Brushie

Mr Brushie

Posts: 1,161 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :

You mean "when you're human".

....I'm kidding, laugh. :|

21-Aug-2020 19:14:08

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Our d&d night is Tuesday ....

Oh my gosh, that takes me back. I used to play that over 30 years ago ... our group used to have cosplay weekends. I have fond memories of camping out the in the woods wearing mangy rabbitskins and gloves sprayed with gold paint. I think I was a Sorcerer, or somesuch.

I confess to not remembering much more about it than a glorious 18 months or so of acting the fool.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

21-Aug-2020 22:00:02

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Same goes to Tren, Tuffters, Feefs and anyone else that cares, just cos i don't seem to be here, i always am "and btw, it wasn't me"

Much love and happy fuckin saturday!

Scouse - Always in my thoughts, i'll never forget how some of you pulled me through the pile of dogshit i was once dumped in!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

22-Aug-2020 01:48:42

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top