Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly I thought the kitty attack was quite funny. However am I supposed to be the turtle in this story?
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

11-Aug-2020 14:36:58

Nex Origin

Nex Origin

Posts: 382 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Honestly I thought the kitty attack was quite funny. However am I supposed to be the turtle in this story?
I hadn't actually thought that far ahead, as it took me a while to find a good animated kitten attack image.

But... okay... ummm... lemme think... the turtle is green... and you're green... and the turtle has a hard shell, and you have a hard candy coating... wait, that's M&Ms... people like turtle soup... and people like M&Ms... so yes, the turtle is an M&M.

Wait... I think I logic'd wrong somewhere. :P
*whispers*

It's free real estate.

11-Aug-2020 17:49:27

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
Loki said :
They should be asking forumers to suggest other peoples threads to put there or something...
They did. It's here: Forum Spotlight Suggestions! .
Oh I completely missed that thread. Shows how much I enter that subforum ;)

Ty for that support on there Tuffty <3
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

11-Aug-2020 19:14:24

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Only 9 Lives said :
I got 7 large, 6 medium and 25 small protean packs, what shall I get out of it?

4,875 protean items.

As for which particular proteans to get, that depends on which skills you would like help with.

I'd suggest putting them towards skills you find particularly annoying to train normally. Skills you have a lot of bonus XP in is also something to consider.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

12-Aug-2020 09:26:36

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey General, Happy Thursday ...

Made fried rice with brown rice for the first time for dinner tonight and it was very nice, I have always used white rice and brown is just as nice, I am pleased I gave it a go :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

13-Aug-2020 09:53:05

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Deleting your account would probs be a good start. Uninstalling the associated apps, etc.

Find something else to do with your free time as opposed to scrolling on said social medias.

Iunno, man
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

13-Aug-2020 13:00:00

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top