Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello :)

The longer I stay in lockdown the lazier I seem to become. I'm baking more and still cooking and everything, it just not having sports to rush of to, work to go to, school lunches to prepare, meetings or appointments to go to - I just seem to be YouTube, gaming, cooking, baking, Netflix - a hell of a lot more sitting around...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

30-Apr-2020 05:14:34

Forever Goth

Forever Goth

Posts: 147 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Man, these forums have died down so much. Maybe there's some activity in HFL, but I never got my access pre-arch since the time period I had asked was when Mod Lee stopped being curator.

I really missed this place though since reddit is... not too fun to be around these days. There's a lot of heat and aggression over there.

30-Apr-2020 14:58:26

bluegirlbeau
Aug Member 2018

bluegirlbeau

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
don't know weather anyone one can help just wondering how do u make the talk bar is all the way up to the top of the screen how do u make it small again hi all u sexy peeps I am sorry I am a complete noob I am having tourble starting tears of guthix quest on rs3 pressing ok to tell story instead she is uninterested and it tell me I need 44 quest points I have 204 and also says I need complete tears of guthix quest can anyone help me plz xxx

30-Apr-2020 16:05:38

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Forever Goth said :
Man, these forums have died down so much. Maybe there's some activity in HFL, but I never got my access pre-arch since the time period I had asked was when Mod Lee stopped being curator.

I really missed this place though since reddit is... not too fun to be around these days. There's a lot of heat and aggression over there.

HLF isn't so active either.

It's nice there but not as active as it once was. Same goes for the whole forums. Hopefuly people who used reddit come back and use these forums instead.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

30-Apr-2020 16:14:18

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bluegirlbeau said :
don't know weather anyone one can help just wondering how do u make the talk bar is all the way up to the top of the screen how do u make it small again

Move your mouse to the border around the chat and press mouse and hold and drag is so it shrinks.

See if that helps.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

30-Apr-2020 16:17:44 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2020 16:35:04 by Tuffty

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Hello :)

The longer I stay in lockdown the lazier I seem to become. I'm baking more and still cooking and everything, it just not having sports to rush of to, work to go to, school lunches to prepare, meetings or appointments to go to - I just seem to be YouTube, gaming, cooking, baking, Netflix - a hell of a lot more sitting around...
Can relate except for all the mum stuff but I feel so fat not playing sports :/
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

30-Apr-2020 17:54:37 - Last edited on 30-Apr-2020 17:54:53 by Ownage Omg

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Forever Goth said :

HLF isn't so active either.

It's nice there but not as active as it once was. Same goes for the whole forums. Hopefuly people who used reddit come back and use these forums instead.

That won't happen unless Jagex actually pay attention to the forums. This includes fixing stuff like forum avatars and giving the forums some much-needed features to make it more modern.

I forget that I pretty much have to use RS Linkify to be able to use these forums. If it wasn't for that extension, I would not even bother posting. The "bare" forums are just so lacking it's unbelievable. :|

30-Apr-2020 22:37:32

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top