General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Conformed said :
Wow the early levels of Arch are very slow haha. I'm on 45 and it's taking ages now! :P

I found it quite fast up to 50 - the thing that bit me was when I was selling my first lot of artefacts - I had everything, double, triple artefacts even artefacts that were above the 1st qualification and I thought I would sell the first lot of stuff to Velucia, one of each kind to finish the 1st qualification - she asked me something like do you want me to take them all or something and I said yes thinking she meant all for the first qualification, not everything in my inventory and I lost it all :| So that was a learning curve...

Looks like they've put in a fix for that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/g8y1al/new_archaeology_settings/

27-Apr-2020 20:48:24

Conformed

Conformed

Posts: 2,905 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Dong U Dead said :
Conformed said :
Wow the early levels of Arch are very slow haha. I'm on 45 and it's taking ages now! :P

I found it quite fast up to 50 - the thing that bit me was when I was selling my first lot of artefacts - I had everything, double, triple artefacts even artefacts that were above the 1st qualification and I thought I would sell the first lot of stuff to Velucia, one of each kind to finish the 1st qualification - she asked me something like do you want me to take them all or something and I said yes thinking she meant all for the first qualification, not everything in my inventory and I lost it all :| So that was a learning curve...

Looks like they've put in a fix for that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/g8y1al/new_archaeology_settings/

Thanks for the update, Molly!
-- Con
for
med --

27-Apr-2020 23:15:33

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, I didn't realize it was a bug, I thought it was my fault so didn't report it - maybe if I did I would have got my stuff back??

I'm still learning the skill and making a few mistakes here and there (making better choices more so than mistakes)... Those that made it to 99/120 I take my hat of to them - I bet they didn't/don't make mistakes (bad choices) like me.

Hopefully the second round of stuff I will be more efficient, make better choices.

I'm feeling rather drained today, had a good cry which made me even more drained (personal stuff, nothing to do with gaming/RS). Reading articles, coming into the forums I'm feeling less stressed, so that's good.

Anyways hope you are all doing good :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Apr-2020 01:44:04

HolyAvenger7
Jun Member 2022

HolyAvenger7

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is there any word on a top end crafting rework to match levels to gear and make a ranged equivalent to masterwork??
masterwork has been out about a year now and I honestly thought Jagex would have balanced the endgame armor by now...

28-Apr-2020 05:14:07

The contents of this message have been hidden

28-Apr-2020 21:31:22

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RIP 6 Avernic components..I put 6 avernic and 3 zamorak and thought I'd get both lunging 4 and impatient 2 but got impatient 2. Have to buy another offhand blade now I know to only put avernic components to get lunging 4. Big fail.

29-Apr-2020 07:51:08

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
RIP 6 Avernic components..I put 6 avernic and 3 zamorak and thought I'd get both lunging 4 and impatient 2 but got impatient 2. Have to buy another offhand blade now I know to only put avernic components to get lunging 4. Big fail.

47.12% chance of getting lunging 4 and impatient 2, with extrem potion at 120

31.13% chance with out extreme invention potion at 120
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

29-Apr-2020 13:25:58 - Last edited on 29-Apr-2020 13:27:15 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top