Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Conformed said :
Wow the early levels of Arch are very slow haha. I'm on 45 and it's taking ages now! :P

I found it quite fast up to 50 - the thing that bit me was when I was selling my first lot of artefacts - I had everything, double, triple artefacts even artefacts that were above the 1st qualification and I thought I would sell the first lot of stuff to Velucia, one of each kind to finish the 1st qualification - she asked me something like do you want me to take them all or something and I said yes thinking she meant all for the first qualification, not everything in my inventory and I lost it all :| So that was a learning curve...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

27-Apr-2020 10:44:56

The contents of this message have been hidden

27-Apr-2020 17:06:15

Conformed

Conformed

Posts: 2,905 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Conformed said :
Wow the early levels of Arch are very slow haha. I'm on 45 and it's taking ages now! :P

I found it quite fast up to 50 - the thing that bit me was when I was selling my first lot of artefacts - I had everything, double, triple artefacts even artefacts that were above the 1st qualification and I thought I would sell the first lot of stuff to Velucia, one of each kind to finish the 1st qualification - she asked me something like do you want me to take them all or something and I said yes thinking she meant all for the first qualification, not everything in my inventory and I lost it all :| So that was a learning curve...

Good to know thanks! I will definitely learn from your mistake :)
-- Con
for
med --

27-Apr-2020 18:56:15

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top