Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

GalaxyxHero

GalaxyxHero

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
GalaxyxHero said :
There has been bots spamming none stop for months in world 2 G.E. about "buying bond" for 37-40m and the items that they trade show 40m but they are not even close to that price...other bots are spamming "whoever gives me 5m first won't regret it" now like i said, this has been going on for months and you are allowing new player to get scammed in your game and possibly leave the game because of that...I know very well these people are profiting off your game, you know very well they are selling this stuff irl for currency...Why can't you do something about this, this is not right to the community at all.

report them. they get banned. but as soon as they get banned new ones come up. so it looks like they dont get banned

thousands of bots get banned each month. thousands.

rwt is against the law. as jagex own all accounts and items. so if anyone is selling gp etc its classed as selling something that isnt there property. jagex as a company has spent a fortune in combatting this. but its not as easy you evidently think it is.
i guess you are right :/

18-Apr-2020 14:05:03

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,414 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GalaxyxHero said :
Tenebri said :
GalaxyxHero said :
There has been bots spamming none stop for months in world 2 G.E. about "buying bond" for 37-40m and the items that they trade show 40m but they are not even close to that price...other bots are spamming "whoever gives me 5m first won't regret it" now like i said, this has been going on for months and you are allowing new player to get scammed in your game and possibly leave the game because of that...I know very well these people are profiting off your game, you know very well they are selling this stuff irl for currency...Why can't you do something about this, this is not right to the community at all.

report them. they get banned. but as soon as they get banned new ones come up. so it looks like they dont get banned

thousands of bots get banned each month. thousands.

rwt is against the law. as jagex own all accounts and items. so if anyone is selling gp etc its classed as selling something that isnt there property. jagex as a company has spent a fortune in combatting this. but its not as easy you evidently think it is.
i guess you are right :/

wish it was easy to combat but it is not.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2012-01-24-jagex-wins-landmark-victory-against-bot-programmers

you may find this interesting
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

18-Apr-2020 14:28:35

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-peeking in to see how everyone is-

might even lure a Tren with those
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

18-Apr-2020 17:28:15

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top