Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Give him cough drops. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Oct-2017 17:08:31

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
n iiiiiii ck said :
Norne said :
Give him cough drops.

Silly Mist Rising.

Trix are for kids!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Oct-2017 17:11:21

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's always so busy racing that turtle. I think there's some rivalry-friendship circle thing going on there, where one beats the other and goes around and around until they have a common enemy in the form of The Duck, and they team up, realise they are the same and combine their powers to save Sherwood Forest from the Pondening.

But I shall lace its food with a little bit of that Allens cough syrup stuff and see how it goes.

12-Oct-2017 17:11:24

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Puppy Fren said :
Norne said :
Give him cough drops.

Really don't care for animals at all, do you? I would NOT give animals any sort of medication meant for humans without consulting with your vet.

So give him a rabbit cough drop. Duh.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Oct-2017 17:11:46

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Puppy Fren: I enjoy basic sunglasses. Some of the ones sold are very out there in terms of frame/lens color. :P

Matte Black / Black Iridium Polarized or Matte Rootbeer / Bronze Polarized are my favorite color sets. I have a decent collection at home. ^_^

@ Hot Slush: I like mingling with everyone and play games outside of RuneScape. :)
Prior to coming back to RuneScape I lived on Steam playing CSGO, PUBG, and Rainbow Six Siege. I also enjoy Battlefield 1 on Origin from time to time.
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

12-Oct-2017 17:12:48

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top