Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Hot Slush

Hot Slush

Posts: 488 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
It's always so busy racing that turtle. I think there's some rivalry-friendship circle thing going on there, where one beats the other and goes around and around until they have a common enemy in the form of The Duck, and they team up, realise they are the same and combine their powers to save Sherwood Forest from the Pondening.

But I shall lace its food with a little bit of that Allens cough syrup stuff and see how it goes.

No, there is no friendship. There are only lovers and nasty bastards.

12-Oct-2017 17:12:54

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
It's always so busy racing that turtle. I think there's some rivalry-friendship circle thing going on there, where one beats the other and goes around and around until they have a common enemy in the form of The Duck, and they team up, realise they are the same and combine their powers to save Sherwood Forest from the Pondening.

We all know Cecil the turtle cheats.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Oct-2017 17:13:46

Puppy Fren

Puppy Fren

Posts: 1,249 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
@ Puppy Fren: I enjoy basic sunglasses. Some of the ones sold are very out there in terms of frame/lens color. :P

Matte Black / Black Iridium Polarized or Matte Rootbeer / Bronze Polarized are my favorite color sets. I have a decent collection at home. ^_^

Have you ever heard of Ray Bands?
´¨)
¸.
´
(¸.
Puppy Fren ~ Fren of Puppies Everywhere
:)

12-Oct-2017 17:14:24

Hot Slush

Hot Slush

Norne said :
Sagzee said :

You like an alt don't you Mista?

12-Oct-2017 17:15:59

n iiiiiii ck

n iiiiiii ck

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Puppy Fren said :
D E L A Y said :
@ Puppy Fren: I enjoy basic sunglasses. Some of the ones sold are very out there in terms of frame/lens color. :P

Matte Black / Black Iridium Polarized or Matte Rootbeer / Bronze Polarized are my favorite color sets. I have a decent collection at home. ^_^

Have you ever heard of Ray Bands?

no what kind of music does he create

12-Oct-2017 17:16:04

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Yes ma'am! Their parent company is Luxottica. I prefer Oakley sunglasses though. :)

Don't get me wrong, Ray Bans are nice too.

Oaklay sold out. Not there fault but.. :(
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Oct-2017 17:18:16

Hot Slush

Hot Slush

Norne said :
Sagzee said :

Don't know if you have heard Norne, but we're seeking 100% consensus and some Jagex endorsement and a sticky. Have you seen Mod Matt today at all?

12-Oct-2017 17:18:44 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2017 17:18:58 by Hot Slush

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top