Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
If they did, they'd take care to include a mention of it in all their posts which encourage feedback, not just those they happen to remember us in.

Also, the link where it mentions forums specifically (regarding Patch Notes) doesn't actually take you anywhere in particular, just randomly to the forums. Would a new user bother to rummage around for the correct forum to post their feedback? Doubtful.

Meh.

Yeah umm, this? I noticed that too, lol. Not that I was surprised in the least. Maybe highly disappointed though.

Also the latest survey about Archeology social media? I just put the forums, the forums, the forums. Hope they got the message.

27-Feb-2020 03:27:55

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
Has anyone got, and would they recommend the two auras that you can now buy with bonds, Dwarven Instinct and Desert Pantheon. ?

I have them both from Premier club. I rarely ever used the Dwarven instinct and from what I gather now it doesn't give good rewards. I never used the Desert Pantheon but I learned today from retrieving it, it doesn't go in your aura management slot so you can leave it with Juan til you want to utilize it.

Evidently, it's not that important to me but that's up to you. I really don't think they're worth two bonds each myself.

27-Feb-2020 03:39:11

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
Ailysse said :
Has anyone got, and would they recommend the two auras that you can now buy with bonds, Dwarven Instinct and Desert Pantheon. ?

I have them both from Premier club. I rarely ever used the Dwarven instinct and from what I gather now it doesn't give good rewards. I never used the Desert Pantheon but I learned today from retrieving it, it doesn't go in your aura management slot so you can leave it with Juan til you want to utilize it.

Evidently, it's not that important to me but that's up to you. I really don't think they're worth two bonds each myself.
Thanks Molly. I did think that when I read up about them on Wiki they seemed a little underwhelming but thought I would check with others so thanks for your feedback I think I will be giving them a miss.

27-Feb-2020 04:14:03

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^
Another Night Owl, eh?

I fell asleep on the sofa about 9pm, for a couple of hours, and have been wide awake since. I expect I'll feel dreadful come about 8am. Even worse when I pick up my neighbour's dogs for the day and I've got 6 beasts careening around my feet.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

27-Feb-2020 04:47:58

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,679 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Acorn was spawning some rares just now, picked up some phats and half wine jugs in OSRS. She turned herself into some OSRS bosses. Now I get why all those random telegrabs were appearing on the ground, that's where a rare would spawn. First time attending a super fun Jmod event. Too bad she didn't do this in RS3.

27-Feb-2020 08:42:04 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2020 08:45:27 by Jeremy Cheng

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

FiFi LaFeles said :
^
Another Night Owl, eh?

I fell asleep on the sofa about 9pm, for a couple of hours, and have been wide awake since. I expect I'll feel dreadful come about 8am. Even worse when I pick up my neighbour's dogs for the day and I've got 6 beasts careening around my feet.
I am so used to waking up early. I start work at half five I am just programmed now to it, and even though I have a week off am still up and about way before the crack of dawn. Did actually take a cup of tea back to bed and read for a while after I had sorted the animals this morning though.
Don`t think you will be getting much catch up time Fifi with all of those little darlings, and sounds like you are still doing the wonderful thing of looking after your neighbour`s dog. He was very lucky to have had someone as caring as you to help him, and I hope his dog has settled in now with the others. I bet it is loving it.

27-Feb-2020 09:22:00

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I've got both his dogs now, lol ! Apart from Lenny - who is a Patterdale cross about 9 yrs old and very firmly set in his ways - he also has a Heinz 57 bitch of 11 months; she has more energy than a nuclear power station and even exhausts my Jack Russell pup.

The person that was going to have them on Thursdays & Fridays (an in-law) let the guy down at the last minute so I've got the pair of them twice a week. God help me.
Le Chat Guerrier

27-Feb-2020 11:37:43

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I can't imagine starting work at 5.30 am. Last time I did that was in my 20's, when I did early morning cleaning before going to my 'day' job; it was a 5am start so up at 4am.

It didn't seem tiring back then - well, nothing is very tiring when you're that young - but to do it now would be a real, and unwelcome, effort. So I take my hat off to you !!
Le Chat Guerrier

27-Feb-2020 11:46:31

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

FiFi LaFeles said :
I can't imagine starting work at 5.30 am. Last time I did that was in my 20's, when I did early morning cleaning before going to my 'day' job; it was a 5am start so up at 4am.

It didn't seem tiring back then - well, nothing is very tiring when you're that young - but to do it now would be a real, and unwelcome, effort. So I take my hat off to you !!
I have to get the tills ready for when the shop opens at seven, and have done it for so many years. It does get a little more difficult now though as the years pass. It is nice though to finish at eleven. You get a good portion of the day to deal with all the other beasties. Problem is to sustain it we end up going to bed about half eight or nine, so it rather kisses goodbye to a social life.

As for you having both dogs, I think you are an absolute star, very few others would do it, and being as you really are such a warm, generous, caring person please feel free to come to mine and pick up the Dark Destroyer at any time you like to add him to your daily list :)

27-Feb-2020 12:24:31

Spearmint30
Apr Member 2012

Spearmint30

Posts: 23,361 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

I have to get the tills ready for when the shop opens at seven, and have done it for so many years. It does get a little more difficult now though as the years pass. It is nice though to finish at eleven. You get a good portion of the day to deal with all the other beasties. Problem is to sustain it we end up going to bed about half eight or nine, so it rather kisses goodbye to a social life.
Before I changed jobs within the company, I used to occasionally come in and work the 2am - 11am shift... it was so nice to be off work before lunch and feel like you had the rest of the day to do what you needed to do. For the most part, you could. The unfortunate bit was that I drove an hour each way, to and from work also which meant to be there by 2am, I had to leave by 1am, and up somewhere between midnight and 12:30 depending on how much time I wanted to get ready before work.

That also meant I was in bed by 5pm at the latest, while the sun was still shining outside. That bit was a bummer.. lol
Spearmint30

¤
"I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them."
¤

27-Feb-2020 15:15:11

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top