Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
The Forums are not shutting. Mod Poerkie and Mod Osborn said on a livestream not too long ago.

Also if they did shut then I think it would be the end for me on RuneScape. I would quit. Yes no-one can just quit RuneScape lol heard it all before. If the Forums did go then sadly so do I. :P

Just got back from doctors. Back to physo I go. My bleeding back is killing me again. I fell over lol. Fell going upstairs again. This time over my dog. She does not like my plant at the top of my stairs. I have a 35+ year old yucca tree I've had for a very long time and when she sees it she will not go upstairs unless shes with me. I'm not moving it lol.

I may have to go private and pay for a chiropractor. Physo last time was a waste of time. Not expecting any different this time. :P
When my husband hurt his back badly, he tried both physio, chiropractor, nothing worked. I finally talked him into going to an acupuncturist. He scoffed at the idea, not a new age man, however he went in there bent double, and came out standing up and within three visits was much better and now will not entertain anything else when he has a problem. It is really worth a go

26-Feb-2020 10:05:14

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ailysse said :
When my husband hurt his back badly, he tried both physio, chiropractor, nothing worked. I finally talked him into going to an acupuncturist. He scoffed at the idea, not a new age man, however he went in there bent double, and came out standing up and within three visits was much better and now will not entertain anything else when he has a problem. It is really worth a go

Hello J enesis.

I've thought about acupuncture for a long time. My back as well as elsewhere has arthritis at various stages. Caused by falling off a horse some 20+ years ago. :(

I have a magnet therapy bracelet and used it on my left wrist for 14 months and took it off twice in all that time. It's really helping me. No scientific proof really that they work. But I do believe they work so they help me. ;)

I know that if I can crack my back in the places it hurts I know I've a good 4-6 weeks of no pain at all. But cracking it is getting harder as I grow older. Thats why I may have to go visit a chiropractor as physo isn't really doing it for me.

As for acupuncture I would need to Google to see who is the closest to me as I've never heard of any anywhere near where I live. Good idea and thanks for that. I'll see how it all goes.

Just Googled it and closest 1 to me is 40 miles. So an 80 mile round trip.... Ermmm.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

26-Feb-2020 10:26:41 - Last edited on 26-Feb-2020 10:47:09 by Tuffty

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Ailysse said :

Hello J enesis.

I've thought about acupuncture for a long time. My back as well as elsewhere has arthritis at various stages. Caused by falling off a horse some 20+ years ago. :(

I have a magnet therapy bracelet and used it on my left wrist for 14 months and took it off twice in all that time. It's really helping me. No scientific proof really that they work. But I do believe they work so they help me. ;)

I know that if I can crack my back in the places it hurts I know I've a good 4-6 weeks of no pain at all. But cracking it is getting harder as I grow older. Thats why I may have to go visit a chiropractor as physo isn't really doing it for me.

As for acupuncture I would need to Google to see who is the cloest to me as I've never heard of any anywhere near where I live. Good idea and thanks for that. I'll see how it all goes.

Just Googled it and closest 1 to me is 40 miles. So an 80 mile round trip.... Ermmm.
Shame it is so far then. That would be a bit of a trek, and wouldn`t do your back any good driving all that way.
I do empathise about the arthritis, I have got it in both knees which have been replaced, however the original one was only a partial and has now gone wrong and needs a revision, and there will be a 40 week waiting list to do it. It is very hard to carry on working, and living normally whilst in pain all the time. I too wear a magnetic bracelet which I do know works, albeit not sure why.

26-Feb-2020 10:52:48

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A little annoyed - I always thought non-tradeable items in the wilderness could not be picked up by the person that killed me, now I know they get money for those items :( Dang!

Every time I go into the wilderness now I turn off all chats and leave my clan for a short time so hopefully these PK'ers will not get me <- since doing this I have not been PK'ed!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

26-Feb-2020 18:02:51

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top