Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Hot Slush

Hot Slush

Posts: 488 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Puppy Fren said :
I wonder if Jagex is going to make rules against discord servers that are not based in the clans section. So far both the Off Topic and General player-ran Discords have been nothing but bastions of hate.

I saw very similar attitudes and behaviour in the last discord as I have seen on these toxic forums actually.

I am creating something different and more focused on the actual game community and devs. Somewhere Mod Osborne can be proud to post.

If any Jmods would like to apply for the very prestigious role as RSOF Discord Official owner, please hurry. Time waits for no man.

Also Puppy good luck with your application, you might be in with a chance as the application form is buried in another highly competitive forum.

12-Oct-2017 13:13:21 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2017 13:14:45 by Hot Slush

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Puppy Fren said :
I wonder if Jagex is going to make rules against discord servers that are not based in the clans section. So far both the Off Topic and General player-ran Discords have been nothing but bastions of hate.

Nah they're fine as is. :P
WAAAGH!!!

12-Oct-2017 13:13:47

Velderuum
Mar Member 2018

Velderuum

Posts: 8,540 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Southeaster said :
Ghazgkull said :
Puppy Fren said :

This^.
Someone i know is a memeboy.

12-Oct-2017 13:24:20

Hot Slush

Hot Slush

Southeaster said :
Ghazgkull said :
Puppy Fren said :

This^.

Hello South

We are certainly not looking to take away anything from other chats, we are simply looking for an OFFICIAL discord chat for the ENTIRE RSOF, inclusive of all our wonderful community players, reditters, tweeters, clans, friends chats, and lone wolves. No interest at all in what anyone does outside of the OFFICIAL RSOF chat. Feel free to apply though.

12-Oct-2017 13:26:27 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2017 13:27:00 by Hot Slush

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,326 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hot Slush said :

Hello South

We are certainly not looking to take away anything from other chats, we are simply looking for an OFFICIAL discord chat for the ENTIRE RSOF, inclusive of all our wonderful community players, reditters, tweeters, clans, friends chats, and lone wolves. No interest at all in what anyone does outside of the OFFICIAL RSOF chat. Feel free to apply though.

No you clearly have an interest :@
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

12-Oct-2017 13:39:30

Hot Slush

Hot Slush

Southeaster said :
Hot Slush said :

Hello South

No you clearly have an interest :@

I have a huge interest in Runescape and have played it happily for many years, and have met many wonderful people who do not use the RSOF, so am really not interested in a clique of general forum regulars basically recreating this thread, because this thread is very boring, and gives horrible farming advice.

12-Oct-2017 13:44:43

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top