Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good morning, everyone. In an effort to brighten the mood, I would like to remind everyone that Halloween is drawing near but there is still time to make your pumpkin patch the most sincere.

§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

12-Oct-2017 12:01:55

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hot Slush said :
Sagzee said :
The RSOF discord is debunked? What did I miss, doesn't seem to be any alternative thread.

Also hayo.

The new chat is awaiting a sticky from balance and inifinity and co, since trenq is being dumb again.

Ah, I see what's really going on. Typical, same as all those years ago but appears worse. Seems I was right in my suspicions once again.

So much I would like to say, but so much tounge biting I end up doing, because unlike others, it seems I am one of the dying very few that gives a shit about a community that can't even stand to breathe the same virtual air as each other. Christ.

12-Oct-2017 12:17:29 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2017 12:17:51 by Sagzee

Hot Slush

Hot Slush

Posts: 488 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Hot Slush said :
Sagzee said :
The RSOF discord is debunked? What did I miss, doesn't seem to be any alternative thread.

Also hayo.

The new chat is awaiting a sticky from balance and inifinity and co, since trenq is being dumb again.

Ah, I see what's really going on. Typical, same as all those years ago but appears worse. Seems I was right in my suspicions once again.

So much I would like to say, but so much tounge biting I end up doing, because unlike others, it seems I am one of the dying very few that gives a shit about a community that can't even stand to breathe the same virtual air as each other. Christ.

If you would like to apply to run the chat, please apply here

290-291-753-65957330

Also, please don't bring me into whatever happened years ago. My only clan I ever had was excellent and was only shut down by me due to micrtransactions and rage quitting. Please do not judge me by noob standards thank you, especially as I am not the owner, just organising one.

12-Oct-2017 12:20:16 - Last edited on 12-Oct-2017 12:21:19 by Hot Slush

Hot Slush

Hot Slush

Users of the rsof were kicked on sight upon entering, and rsof were victimised in the discord chat.

Looking for people with discord experience, please apply soon as hoping to get 100% consensus and set up by the next game update.

12-Oct-2017 12:32:56

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,513 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hot Slush said :
Users of the rsof were kicked on sight upon entering, and rsof were victimised in the discord chat.

Looking for people with discord experience, please apply soon as hoping to get 100% consensus and set up by the next game update.

Please refer to this thread: 23-24-494-65954775
It's something unpredictable
But in the end, it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

12-Oct-2017 12:42:34

Hot Slush

Hot Slush

Averia Light said :
Hot Slush said :

Please refer to this thread: 23-24-494-65954775

Total support for that thread, 100%

Also the OP of that thread has applied and is looking likely to be a co owner if nobody else applies. Glad to see some consensus on the worthiness of his RSOF posting, thank you.

12-Oct-2017 12:48:51

Puppy Fren

Puppy Fren

Posts: 1,249 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wonder if Jagex is going to make rules against discord servers that are not based in the clans section. So far both the Off Topic and General player-ran Discords have been nothing but bastions of hate.
´¨)
¸.
´
(¸.
Puppy Fren ~ Fren of Puppies Everywhere
:)

12-Oct-2017 13:09:57

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top