Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

D i Bs alt

D i Bs alt

Posts: 334 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
should look at page 57 coffee pogchamp
Thank You, dear Jagex you are great, GUTHIX will praise you one day, i cried a little when Guthix died he was and still could be my favorite god in all of rs. it broke my <3 that day i sorta resorted to skipping thru the lore nowadays =/

05-Oct-2017 00:39:23

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From that site :P

Krystelle is a very sentimental creature who dreams of a cosy home and a heart that will keep her warm for a lifetime, and her priorities in life are to love and to be loved in return. Her natural inclination is to beauty and harmony, which is why she appreciates beautiful objects, elegant clothes and comfort.

"Gentlemen, be forewarned that Krystelle is likely to have difficulty choosing a partner (karmic 6) and when she does, she may still find plenty of reasons to be unsatisfied. It´s actually quite straightforward: she simply expects her Prince Charming to be handsome, wealthy, intelligent, courteous, conciliatory and in possession of a certain gift for psychology..."

Krystelle is a particularly disconcerting and elusive female: communication can often be challenging for her, so she prefers to remain taciturn, half hoping that others will read her mind, often followed by disappointment when this results in her feeling misunderstood. However deep down, she is actually extremely determined and strong-willed!

05-Oct-2017 02:57:39 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2017 02:59:59 by Emberwind

Posts: 18,410 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sal J said :
Finally maxed.

Grats. See you in HLF soon. Help us bring some activity back to it, lol.
× Aussie
× Forum Enthusiast
× Minigamer
x
Road to Comp ×
Serenity Isle CC ×
Minigames FC ×

05-Oct-2017 02:59:54 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2017 03:00:34 by Post

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top