Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I remember correctly, about 80% voted for one booth in middle of the G.E and I voted for that too. The roof does look weird, tho as if they intended to leave it undone so you can see the stuff on shelves that you don't care about lol

05-Oct-2017 03:42:05

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emberwind said :
From that site :P

Krystelle is a very sentimental creature who dreams of a cosy home and a heart that will keep her warm for a lifetime, and her priorities in life are to love and to be loved in return. Her natural inclination is to beauty and harmony, which is why she appreciates beautiful objects, elegant clothes and comfort.

"Gentlemen, be forewarned that Krystelle is likely to have difficulty choosing a partner (karmic 6) and when she does, she may still find plenty of reasons to be unsatisfied. It´s actually quite straightforward: she simply expects her Prince Charming to be handsome, wealthy, intelligent, courteous, conciliatory and in possession of a certain gift for psychology..."

Krystelle is a particularly disconcerting and elusive female: communication can often be challenging for her, so she prefers to remain taciturn, half hoping that others will read her mind, often followed by disappointment when this results in her feeling misunderstood. However deep down, she is actually extremely determined and strong-willed!

And i thought you were male :O
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

05-Oct-2017 03:50:21

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,500 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think the GE area should be resized....all that empty space
It seems odd to me that they didn't minimize the overall space
as many updates seem to shrink space
@Twillow_RS

For W71 Penguin locations starting January 24, 2024: www.reddit.***/r/W71PenguinWhisperers or @pengwhisper

05-Oct-2017 03:50:54

The contents of this message have been hidden

05-Oct-2017 04:06:19

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top