Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,238 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :
Just watched Angel Has Fallen (2019). Solid A-, but there were two scenes with awful green screen cgi.
Solid A-? Sounds promising now tbh.... Olympus Has Fallen was alright, London Has Fallen was boring since it was a complete rip off of the first, so I was skeptical of the third...
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

28-Aug-2019 07:46:40

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Olympus Has Fallen was good for me. I really did enjoy it because you had no idea what was comming. Had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. I had to give the movie a solid 10.

The rip off White House down was just a total ripoff really and got 3 or 4 maybe at a push. Shame they made it so badly.

London Has Fallen sadly you knew what was comming and I think it was made too soon after the first. It still had good parts in it but to be fair it just wasn't as good as the first. Sadly I can only give this 1 a 6 or 7.

As for the new 1. I can't wait to see it to make my mind up on the score. It did get a good writeup and the adverts for it look good. I just hope the adverts were not all the good parts lol.

I like a good action movie and can't wait to see this 1 on blue ray when I buy it. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

28-Aug-2019 10:34:56 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2019 10:35:47 by Tuffty

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Olympus Has Fallen was good for me. I really did enjoy it because you had no idea what was comming. Had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. I had to give the movie a solid 10.

The rip off White House down was just a total ripoff really and got 3 or 4 maybe at a push. Shame they made it so badly.

London Has Fallen sadly you knew what was comming and I think it was made too soon after the first. It still had good parts in it but to be fair it just wasn't as good as the first. Sadly I can only give this 1 a 6 or 7.

As for the new 1. I can't wait to see it to make my mind up on the score. It did get a good writeup and the adverts for it look good. I just hope the adverts were not all the good parts lol.

I like a good action movie and can't wait to see this 1 on blue ray when I buy it. ;)

WOW, I just logged in with no picture questions :O :O Maybe it's just my phone that does it for some strange reason??

Anyway - I didn't know you were a movie buff Tuffty - it's nice when you find out personal stuff about fellow forumers :D
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

28-Aug-2019 19:15:17

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Tuffty said :
I like a good action movie
I found 'Triple Frontier' - a new movie quite good if you want to check that out also. :O
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

28-Aug-2019 21:02:29

Wynd

Wynd

Posts: 60,600 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
Tuffty said :
I found 'Triple Frontier' - a new movie quite good if you want to check that out also. :O
I saw that one on Netflix. To be honest, I didn't like it. It seemed weird to me. I don't know. I didn't see the point to it.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." RIP, RSOFs <3.

28-Aug-2019 21:11:29

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Wynd said :
Loki said :
Tuffty said :
I saw that one on Netflix. To be honest, I didn't like it. It seemed weird to me. I don't know. I didn't see the point to it.
Ooo :o
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

28-Aug-2019 21:47:35

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top