Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
I want to buy a new phone at the end of the year, I don't know if I should stay with iPhone or tryout a Samsung Galaxy. :(

iPhone phones lasts longer than Android phones because of the build quality. However, the trade-off is you can't really do much in term of customization on an iPhone. Plus, apps in the iPhone apps store always work with iPhones. On the other hand, not all apps on Google Play Store work for all Android phones. And one thing that make a big difference between iPhone and Android is the ability to expand your phone's memory by using a microSD card. Those HD selfies are like 7 MB each lol. If you use an iPhone, storage space can be a big problem because no SD card for you.

06-Jun-2018 02:12:24 - Last edited on 06-Jun-2018 02:15:23 by Emberwind

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is a trick to expand your iPhone memory, but you need to be good and delicate with your hands to do it. There is a memory chip in your iPhone. If you can replace it with a higher capacity microSD card, you can expand your iPhone memory. If you break something in the process, RIP X'D.

06-Jun-2018 02:17:16

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hands up if you dislike this weather in the UK. :P

It's far too hot for me and I'm suffering from hayfever. :(

Loving it on my bike though except when I am in standing traffic. It gets too hot as I still wear my bike gear. Better to be safe then sorry. Seen some bikers in shorts and t-shirts. If they crash they will be shreadded. Me I'll be safe. ;)

Both my parrots love it cos I put them outside. They whistle all day. Never seen them having so much fun. :) Dogs not too happy as she gets over heated too fast. :(

Enjoy your day where ever you are. I plan moving to the North Pole.... :P
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

06-Jun-2018 11:39:58

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've got 5 dogs and the only time they bark is:

A) For 20 seconds when/if the postman delivers and they happen to be out in the garden

B) When someone rings the doorbell and they are themselves indoors

My neighbours down the road have 2 small dogs and they bark outside ceaselessly, at nothing I assume since nothing much happens around here by way of traffic, pedestrians etc.

It's irritating for me but must be hellish for the people living closer, or right next door. I know the owners are not deaf, so I can only guess they are immensely selfish/stupid/aggressive.
Such is life.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

06-Jun-2018 12:26:11

The contents of this message have been hidden

06-Jun-2018 17:02:25

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top