General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
YtHaar-Mej said :
Dong U Dead said :
Dang my phone, it's now dying around 80+% :( I've gotta think about getting all my photos saved somehow and buy a new phone. Dang it, dang it, dang it.

Ouch, batteries can be a pain at times. Made me remember I've yet to buy a backup battery that I can take to camp.....tomorrow....Welp there's always next year!

If it's an Android phone, at least you can plug it into your computer and pull the photos off that way. Plus side is, plugged in....it'll be on so you can transfer them off. iPhones can do the same too now that I think about it.

Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you post for a million years! Or at least a really long time.

Good point though about the battery. Cheaper than buying a new phone. =)

I am fed up with this phone, it's so laggy and crappy. It's a smart phone, samsung, a few years old maybe. Anyway I tried doing the plug into pc thing and I could not transfer from phone to pc, but I could from pc to phone O_o :@ Go figure aye.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

05-Jun-2018 04:25:51

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,326 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Molly Weazly said :
YtHaar-Mej said :
Dong U Dead said :
Dang my phone, it's now dying around 80+% :( I've gotta think about getting all my photos saved somehow and buy a new phone. Dang it, dang it, dang it.

Ouch, batteries can be a pain at times. Made me remember I've yet to buy a backup battery that I can take to camp.....tomorrow....Welp there's always next year!

If it's an Android phone, at least you can plug it into your computer and pull the photos off that way. Plus side is, plugged in....it'll be on so you can transfer them off. iPhones can do the same too now that I think about it.

Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you post for a million years! Or at least a really long time.

Try looking in Player Support forums sometime.
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

05-Jun-2018 05:07:16 - Last edited on 05-Jun-2018 05:08:18 by Southeaster

Emberwind
Jan Member 2022

Emberwind

Posts: 10,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If your phone is slow, try closing background apps and delete/ disable apps you don't need. A phone's average lifespan is about 3 to 5 years, depends on how you use your phone and how you take care of the battery.

Don't leave your phone plugged in over night. Despite people saying the phone cuts off power as soon as it's fully charged, it's still a bad idea to leave your phone plugged in over night. Keep the charge between 30% - 90%. Avoid full charges. I usually unplug my phone at 90%. I don't know if yours has an LED light that tells you when your phone is at 90% charged. Mine does.

05-Jun-2018 05:16:06

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top