Forums

Character model refresh cancel

Quick find code: 14-15-352-66287073

Sydon
Sep Member 2023

Sydon

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What are you talking about avatar refresh is about everything in the picture the pants also, yes including updating hairstyles as you can clearly see they look way nicer in the after model.

You said updating hairstyles of the character was not part of the avatar refresh, well clearly they were i dont get what you are trying to say and you saw that for a lot of players it was something important, its not because its not your priority that everyone feels the same as you.

Clearly, a lot of players wanted that.

EDIT : I just saw your profile, everything you post and how you argue with everyone, i should have known it was a troll aha. I am sad for you. You clearly have a problem but will not answer you from now on by seeing that you comment everything.

20-Sep-2023 21:47:34 - Last edited on 20-Sep-2023 21:58:21 by Sydon

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,168 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^^
Your opinion is definitely not all the RS3 players', especially when the RS Wiki doesn't seem to agree with you. Again, if you don't disagree, perhaps you can update the RS Wiki.

Meanwhile, I have already mentioned we have plenty of hairstyles and can have even more. I also mentioned Mod Dragon's project as an example. It is not about Avatar Refresh and we can still have plenty of great hairstyles to all RS3 players who are interested. Great for all of us RS3 players.

20-Sep-2023 21:55:06

Quick find code: 14-15-352-66287073 Back to Top