Forums

Clan Help v2 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 135-136-778-66097942

J4ron
Oct Member 2013

J4ron

Posts: 10,558 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Visitor said :
Hello, how do i make it so only admins and above see the ban list?
Hey,

To make it so only admin+ can see your clans banlist, go into the banlist then right click the 'all to banlist' option, and there's an option in there :) (the option says recruit+, however the broadcast states it as admin+
Owner of
All But Forgotten
NZ/Aus/USA based social clan.

28-Nov-2019 19:57:18

Visitor
Jan Member 2011

Visitor

Posts: 13,283 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J4ron said :
Visitor said :
Hello, how do i make it so only admins and above see the ban list?
Hey,

To make it so only admin+ can see your clans banlist, go into the banlist then right click the 'all to banlist' option, and there's an option in there :) (the option says recruit+, however the broadcast states it as admin+
thank you :)
Like endgame content? Join "New World Order" if your 2700+ total level for endgame PvM and competitions
Clan Discord Link: https://discord.gg/nwo

28-Nov-2019 21:35:24

Typical Dan

Typical Dan

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

I am wondering if this could be made for suggestion below;

Can we add an option for a clan chat channel block list where it stops people joining if on the list.

Could we make it also possible for people in the clan at general ranks to be able to rank people below them? I feel these will really benefit the game and make things better.

Kind Regards
Mr Rostron
Typical Dan

08-Feb-2020 00:19:37

Typical Dan

Typical Dan

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

I am wondering if this could be made for suggestion below;

Can we add an option for a clan chat channel block list where it stops people joining if on the list.

Could we make it also possible for people in the clan at general ranks to be able to rank people below them? I feel these will really benefit the game and make things better.

This is OSRS.

Kind Regards
Mr Rostron
Typical Dan

08-Feb-2020 00:22:22

BigManFro

BigManFro

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello!

A friend of mine was trying to invite me to a clan that he was making. He used the charter on my character and in the chat there was a blue message that said he was inviting me. I tried clicking on this message but nothing happened. There was no message or input saying accept/decline.

I was wondering if we're missing a step here or if its a bug.

Thanks,

BigManFro

13-May-2020 22:31:27

Ignore List
Sep Member 2011

Ignore List

Posts: 4,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BigManFro said :
Hello!

A friend of mine was trying to invite me to a clan that he was making. He used the charter on my character and in the chat there was a blue message that said he was inviting me. I tried clicking on this message but nothing happened. There was no message or input saying accept/decline.

I was wondering if we're missing a step here or if its a bug.

Thanks,

BigManFro

Hey BigManFro,

There is currently an issue with the creating a new clan process. It is being investigated and should be fixed very soon.
Ray
|
Need Help?
Try the Support Centre |
Owner
of Bass and Drums

13-May-2020 23:18:32

Quick find code: 135-136-778-66097942 Back to Top