Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi, Fifi hasn't posted since Sat below(GenChat)...Didn't see it til Sun early AM...tried to be humorous, to cheer but...

FiFi La Frou said:
Oh holy crap.

Lovely day, dogs trundling around the garden, start barking manically at something in the woodland behind the house. So I goes to investigate. Wish I hadn't.

Cat hanging in a tree. Literally hanging, by the neck on a lump of wire. And I recognise the cat, belongs to a woman down the road.

Phoned the Plod, not going down to see her on my own, will wait until Mr Weasel gets home from work. Don't want to do that on my own.

There are some very sick people around.

Sheesh. Don't know whether to cut it down or not. Probably best not to until Plod turn up. I keep seeing it in my mind's eye. Think I'll make a cup of tea and pace around for a while. This is one of those rare times when I want to repeatedly swear out loud.

Fifi....1. don't like the sound of this...don't see where you've posted back.
2. Didn't realize "holy crap" was a British term, til now...
3. Whatt is PLOD? (P)erfectly (L)imey (O)fficer (D)epartment ??

10-Apr-2017 12:34:28 - Last edited on 10-Apr-2017 13:11:27 by MDove

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, my terribly horrible and murderous Clannies :D

Just thought I'd drop in and tell you how awful you all are, how appalling you all smell, and how Jagex really should ban the lot of you.

I'm okay, Mary. Just running out of steam a bit lately what with one thing and another. I need a little rest (a holiday would be nice but Rugi would probably just offer me bargain-basement price tickets for a Grand Tour of Da Wildee).

Got droves of people descending on me over Easter - none of them were actually invited but they have gleefully informed me they're coming. Deep joy.

I should be back next week in fine fettle, with even sharper horns, more warts and a cunning plan to painfully slaughter all Penguin PK'ers

Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Apr-2017 01:40:24

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MDove said :
Terrif! Little concerned there...
HAPPY Spring, guys...

Knew a cat that used to start off this way, but then progress to chewing on the rabbit. A little bit more aggressively over time. We thought it was probably best to separate them.

Same with a dog and a chicken. He started off licking the chicken. How gentle! How cute! Then a moment later I noticed he had it trapped in his paws and was beginning to pull out its feathers.

Chicken was like "OH MY GOD! I AM GOING TO EATEN ALIVE! SAVE ME! SAVE ME!"

I could see this progressing to the point where he would be pulling the chicken entirely apart. Bit by bit. In the most friendly and loving way of course.

Called him off.

Dog was like "What? Just being friendly! Honest!"

"NO!"

Dog looks back at the chicken "Mmmmm...oh yeah..."

"NO!"

"What!?!? Not interested in that chicken at all! Honest!"

"NO!"

*dog slinks under chair, looks disappointed*
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

14-Apr-2017 03:10:31

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*sniffles*

I am so deeply touched that you guys could present such gifts to a lowly scumbag like me on Easter.

Look! Look! I got you all some Easter eggs!

They may be past the "best by" date though...

I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

15-Apr-2017 10:41:47

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top