Jul Member 2020

Jimmy VIII

Posts: 400 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name:
Jimmy VIII

• Combat level:

• Total level:

• Quest Points:

• Have you read and agree with all of the rules?
yessssssssssh
I'm not going in the jar!

* What time zone are you in?
PST.. which is GMT-8? -9? I don't know :///

• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle?
To have fun and make friends!

* How did you find out about us?
forums

* What are your current goals?
Get all my port skills to 90!

* What do you enjoy doing?
Bankstanding, changing outfits many times, minigames, flopping around

• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before?
N/A

* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat?
sure!

• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):
I won't be able to play from May 6 - August 31 of every single year, but other than that I'll be super active!

02-Apr-2016 01:21:15

Great One
Oct Member 2004

Great One

Posts: 27,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Jimmy VIII!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact me, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!

*Greaty
Leader of Serenity Isle
Serenity Isle Events - PsP Events - J-mod Events

02-Apr-2016 01:35:59

i use a mac

i use a mac

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: i use a mac
• Combat level: 96
• Total level: 1250
• Quest Points: 69
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes
* What time zone are you in? Eastern
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? Looking for friendly people who can help whenever questions pop up, need help with dungeoneering, or maybe want to do some social slayer.
* How did you find out about us? Clan forums
* What are your current goals? I'm working on getting a charming imp to level up my slayer for some money, then I want to level up my combat stats to do some pvm in the near future.
* What do you enjoy doing? I enjoy talking to people and helping those in need whenever a question comes up, I find skilling fun when there's people to talk to and I also enjoy slayer a lot.
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before?
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Yes
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):I'm very social and am considerate of others feelings as I have met many rs players who can come off as super rude for no reason, I tend to avoid being "that" person. Other than that I'm just looking for a clan that can help me achieve goals and that I can contribute to. Thank you for your time,

02-Apr-2016 14:53:58

Drivewalkgo

Drivewalkgo

Posts: 97 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Jimbobium
• Combat level: 118
• Total level: 1929
• Quest Points: 285
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? yep
* What time zone are you in? AEST
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? want to meet new players
* How did you find out about us? searching forums
* What are your current goals? to reach 99 Firemaking and 99 fishing
* What do you enjoy doing? chillbanging
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? yep
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): easy going respect me ill respect you...

IM NOT GOING IN THE JAR

03-Apr-2016 00:48:02

Guthix Mark1

Guthix Mark1

Posts: 792 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Jimbobium!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact me, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!

Guthix Mark1.
Serenity Isle | Ironman: Great Juan |
@GuthixMark1
| SI Events

03-Apr-2016 00:50:38

Quick find code: 93-94-874-65764679 Back to Top