Quick find code: 93-94-874-65764679

Sporelie

Sporelie

Posts: 858 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Sporelie
• Combat level: 115
• Total level: 2030
• Quest Points: 322
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes. And i'm not going in the jar. It's a lie.
* What time zone are you in? GMT +1
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? Met a friendly member. Realised how much better a clan is when it has actual members in it.
* How did you find out about us? I met NYX TRYXX while mining a star in the wildy.Got blown up by an Ancient ice-mage not long after. Good times
* What are your current goals? To make enough money to keep paying for in-game bonds, while i try to gain acces to Pfiffnidas-thingy
* What do you enjoy doing? Too many things to name.
* If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? Not a former member
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? I'm curious
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):

Got suckerd back in to runescape after seeing the Double XP weekend and realising i still had an unclaimed bond in my bank. Besides Runescape i play Hearthstone and League of Legends, i enjoy fitness, coffee and watching TV-series :)

20-Mar-2016 15:38:48 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2016 15:39:31 by Sporelie

N YX
Jan Member 2020

N YX

Posts: 720 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Sporelie!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread?

We hope to speak to you soon!

And yeah, those ancient mages... So much fun :D
HEYO! . Pop along to Serenity Isle! Event's Thread! .
If you're after our off site check the Clan Directory or message the Clan Chat in-game for help :D see you soon <3

20-Mar-2016 15:44:52

Godly Burn
Nov Member 2023

Godly Burn

Posts: 71 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Godly Burn
• Combat level: 137
• Total level:2438
• Quest Points: 282 (getting more, did defence reset)
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Ofcourse, i also agree
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? I want to be in a social clan!
* How did you find out about us? Pur
* What are your current goals? Making bank and achieving QP cape
* What do you enjoy doing? PVM
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? N/A
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Yup
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): I really enjoy Runescape and it's content. I'll be online nearly every day. i hope to get alot of friends within the clan and do great stuff with the members.

20-Mar-2016 20:46:31

Zero-chan

Zero-chan

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: XeroRecovery
• Combat level: 56 (Might by higher since this is posted)
• Total level: 863 (Might by higher since this is posted)
• Quest Points: 117 (Might by higher since this is posted)
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes, I'm not going in the jar!
* What time zone are you in? UTC +0:00
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? For fun and because a friends in it.
* How did you find out about us? I found out from "Someone" who's already apart of Serenity Isles
* What are your current goals? To get to Prifddinas.
* What do you enjoy doing? Combat.
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Unsure.

21-Mar-2016 06:46:34

EnterShikari
Apr Member 2021

EnterShikari

Posts: 3,682 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, XeroRecovery!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!

21-Mar-2016 12:59:56

Godly Burn
Nov Member 2023

Godly Burn

Posts: 71 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My application again, i was stuck in a jar, but i got out and ain't going back in the jar :P

• Display Name: Godly Burn
• Combat level: 137
• Total level:2438
• Quest Points: 282 (getting more, did defence reset)
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Ofcourse, i also agree
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? I want to be in a social clan!
* How did you find out about us? Pur
* What are your current goals? Making bank and achieving QP cape
* What do you enjoy doing? PVM
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? N/A
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Yup
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): I really enjoy Runescape and it's content. I'll be online nearly every day. i hope to get alot of friends within the clan and do great stuff with the members.

21-Mar-2016 15:28:12

Quick find code: 93-94-874-65764679 Back to Top