Nagisa Ushio

Posts: 265 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name:
Nagisa Ushio

• Combat level:

• Total level:
• Quest Points:
only 3 quests from CAPE

• Have you read and agree with all of the rules?
yes
"I'm not going in the jar!
" to your application if you have read the rules.
* What time zone are you in?
GMT +1
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle?
to hang around and chill with people.

* How did you find out about us?
From Buttercookie

* What are your current goals?
Max cape for now. Then someday I will Comp.
* What do you enjoy doing?
PvMing, Pking (especially Abyss or orb runners...HAHA i'm a big big BULLY :D :D :D )
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before?
N/A

* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat?
Not this time. Maybe someday/.
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):
Nothing much about myself.
Just need to let you know that I play many other games aswell as OSRS, therefore I might become inactive.

01-Apr-2016 18:41:21 - Last edited on 01-Apr-2016 21:42:54 by Nagisa Ushio

Guthix Mark1

Guthix Mark1

Posts: 792 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Hey Nagisa Ushio!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!

Guthix Mark1.
Serenity Isle | Ironman: Great Juan |
@GuthixMark1
| SI Events

01-Apr-2016 21:43:52 - Last edited on 01-Apr-2016 21:44:35 by Guthix Mark1

Auronis

Auronis

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name: Auronis
• Combat level: 108
• Total level: 1862
• Quest Points: 330
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes
"I'm not going in the jar"
* What time zone are you in? EST or GMT -05:00, in GMT +00:00 for another week or so
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? I'm a ten year vet this year, been on and off for awhile and I'm ready to just try out a new atmosphere. I've been with my clan for awhile but I know hardly anyone.
* How did you find out about us? Forums
* What are your current goals? To graduate from college (lol) get a 99 in Firemaking, RC, and possibly Magic
* What do you enjoy doing? Skilling, Questing, Lore, general scaping
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? N/A
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Possibly
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): I will be travelling for about a week, starting next Tuesday. I don't know if that will effect the trial period or not. Thanks for the consideration!

01-Apr-2016 21:58:46

Great One
Oct Member 2004

Great One

Posts: 27,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Auronis!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact me, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!

*Greaty
Leader of Serenity Isle
Serenity Isle Events - PsP Events - J-mod Events

01-Apr-2016 23:36:15

Quick find code: 93-94-874-65764679 Back to Top