AFreshHeir
Mar Member 2023

AFreshHeir

Posts: 62 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Lil Cooker3
• Combat level: 133
• Total level: 2263
• Quest Points: 393
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? I read the rules.... I did I did I did!
* What time zone are you in? Eastern Standard Time
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? Looking for a group to chat, bond, and exchange info with while I'm online but without the extreme commitment of attending every event or meeting.
* How did you find out about us? Browsing the clan threads!
* What are your current goals? Max out my combat stats, finish up my quest cape, and get a gold accumulator.
* What do you enjoy doing? Meeting skill goals, playing mini-games to ease the grind, and making good money from slayer tasks.
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? N/A
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? If there is a good connection after the trial period, yes.
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): SassyPanda and I are a dynamic duo that cannot be torn apart! We would like to join a clan together. We probably log over 30 hours a week on Runescape (average, depending on RL).

04-Apr-2018 00:18:03 - Last edited on 29-May-2023 17:09:58 by AFreshHeir

SassyPanda
Dec Member 2021

SassyPanda

Posts: 864 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Keithism
• Combat level: 138
• Total level: 2442 (2471 virtual)
• Quest Points: 390
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? I read the rules....I did I did I did
* What time zone are you in? EST
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? The clan seems relaxed and I'd like to meet new people.
* How did you find out about us? The forums.
* What are your current goals? 99 slayer and 120 attack.
* What do you enjoy doing? Combat, mostly.
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before?
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Possibly.
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):

04-Apr-2018 00:20:30 - Last edited on 04-Apr-2018 00:26:10 by SassyPanda

Reindeer Hat
Dec Member 2011

Reindeer Hat

Posts: 7,952 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Acceptance Post ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey Lil Cooker3!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread?

We hope to speak to you soon!
Official Hat of Serenity Isle !

04-Apr-2018 01:27:04

Reindeer Hat
Dec Member 2011

Reindeer Hat

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Acceptance Post ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey Keithism!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread?

04-Apr-2018 01:27:23

Cbratt
Jul Member 2018

Cbratt

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: cbratt
• Combat level: 136
• Total level: 2246
• Quest Points: 172
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? i did i did i did
* What time zone are you in? central usa
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? be part of a fun active clan
* How did you find out about us? friend is in clan
* What are your current goals? get better at bossing and finish quests
* What do you enjoy doing? bossing and skillin
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? nope
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? yes
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): spend time doing random skilling or killing bosses

04-Apr-2018 02:11:16

Reindeer Hat
Dec Member 2011

Reindeer Hat

Hey Cbratt!

04-Apr-2018 02:15:37

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top