Angel Fluff

Posts: 427 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Angel Fluff
• Combat level: 138
• Total level: 2734
• Quest Points: 373
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? yes
* What time zone are you in? usa centeral
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? i want to join because pur refered me he a good friend of mine
* How did you find out about us? Pur
* What are your current goals? comp/trim make cash
* What do you enjoy doing? bossing/slayer/talking to new friends
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? n/a
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? yes
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): i like helping people its what i do, i enjoy helping an keeps my mind busy

I read the rules....I did I did I did!
Founder of Teaching PvM

21-Feb-2018 15:10:19 - Last edited on 21-Feb-2018 15:13:29 by Angel Fluff

Pur
Jul Member 2007

Pur

Posts: 1,612 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Acceptance Post ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey Angel Fluff!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!
@RsnPur
~
Master Trim Comp
~
Insane Reaper
~
Community Events Host
~
Leadership for The LGBT+ Corner

21-Feb-2018 15:15:32

LancetheDude

LancetheDude

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name: The Real ShikiRyougi
Combat level: 71
Total level: 862
Quest Points: 7
Have you read and agree with all of the rules?: I read the rules....I did I did I did!
What time zone are you in? eastern usa time
Why do you want to join Serenity Isle?: its a better clan than ive recently been in or tried running
How did you find out about us? eibhlinn and Galefargion
What are your current goals? money makin and havin fun
What do you enjoy doing? in game? summoning. out of game. woodworking
If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? not a former member
Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? yeah sure
Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): not really much to say. I work a lot and play when I can.

21-Feb-2018 19:10:42

Wolvian
Dec Member 2007

Wolvian

Posts: 4,523 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey ShikiRyougi!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!
Serenity Isle, a fun and relaxed clan. click this to see

All posts are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of Serenity Isle members or leaders.

21-Feb-2018 19:14:55

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top