Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710

Zuurtje

Zuurtje

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Zuurtje
• Combat level: 130
• Total level: 2131
• Quest Points: 250
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? yes, i have..
I read the rules....I did I did I did!
* What time zone are you in? GMT +1
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? seems like a great clan, with alot of nice people in.
* How did you find out about us? w99 priff clan thingy
* What are your current goals? questing alot, and xp gainzz
* What do you enjoy doing? my favourite thing to do is bossing
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):
i'm 24yr old dutchie, playing alot in my spare time.

28-Jan-2018 19:03:10

Great One
Oct Member 2004

Great One

Posts: 27,338 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Zuurtje!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact me, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon! :)

Greaty
Leader of Serenity Isle
Serenity Isle Events - PsP Events - J-mod Events

28-Jan-2018 20:35:17

Woodland Fox
Mar Member 2023

Woodland Fox

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Woodland Fox
• Combat level: 138
• Total level: 2351/2402
• Quest Points: 207/396
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? "I read the rules....I did I did I did!"
* What time zone are you in? UTC -5:00 EST
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? Would like to join a clan that doesn't push its own time constraints. I've had 99 for my home world since starting 10 years ago and have run into a lot of the clan members in that time including Great One. I've never had a problem with them as I usually keep to myself unless someone needs my help.
* How did you find out about us? Reindeer Hat's vex has been up for the past few days. Further information I got from Reindeer Hat.
* What are your current goals? 99 Cooking and 99 Fletching banked, with plans of Hunter this DXP.
* What do you enjoy doing? In game you'll find me skilling or slaying. Very rare occasions bossing. May start playing mini-games again.
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? Was not a member.
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? If I have any questions I'll try to reach out through in game chat.
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended):
I'm currently working as a store manager in the evenings, my remaining free time I am a studio musician and luthier. At night its games to unwind, I play RS regularly and Xbox.
Now you're just some bunny that I used to gnaw.

30-Jan-2018 02:02:33 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2018 02:13:51 by Woodland Fox

Great One
Oct Member 2004

Great One

Posts: 27,338 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Woodland Fox!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact me, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon! :)

Greaty
Leader of Serenity Isle
Serenity Isle Events - PsP Events - J-mod Events

30-Jan-2018 02:09:29 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2018 02:15:27 by Great One

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top