Your Nurse
Apr Member 2020

Your Nurse

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Faerymom
• Combat level: 109
• Total level: 1998
• Quest Points: 271
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes, And I agree with the rules stated.
* What time zone are you in? U.S.A. Eastern, also known as New York New York time.
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? It seems to be an active clan and i have been in the chat as a guest for a week now and you all seem nice.
* How did you find out about us? From an old member whom was fishing with me
* What are your current goals? To complete as many quests before i have to do desert treasure and to play the game at a leisure.
* What do you enjoy doing? Skilling, CLAN GAMES, Clan events, capping
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Yes
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): I am a nursing major in college. I am not actually a mother this is actually my moms account. I play on it now since my account was perm banned due to someone else hacking it. I know most of the ins and outs of rs but still learning all the new updates. I'm a bit of a "Old habbits" person.

05-Apr-2018 21:46:04

Your Nurse
Apr Member 2020

Your Nurse

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Faerymom
• Combat level: 109
• Total level: 1998
• Quest Points: 271
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes, And I agree with the rules stated. I read the rules....I did I did I did!
* What time zone are you in? U.S.A. Eastern, also known as New York New York time.
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? It seems to be an active clan and i have been in the chat as a guest for a week now and you all seem nice.
* How did you find out about us? From an old member whom was fishing with me
* What are your current goals? To complete as many quests before i have to do desert treasure and to play the game at a leisure.
* What do you enjoy doing? Skilling, CLAN GAMES, Clan events, capping
* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? Yes
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): I am a nursing major in college. I am not actually a mother this is actually my moms account. I play on it now since my account was perm banned due to someone else hacking it. I know most of the ins and outs of rs but still learning all the new updates. I'm a bit of a "Old habbits" person. And fixed

06-Apr-2018 17:05:10

EnterShikari
Apr Member 2021

EnterShikari

Posts: 3,682 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, Faerymom!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!

06-Apr-2018 18:38:11

Olaf the Odd

Olaf the Odd

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings and salutations to all.
My name, both in game and real life, is Mykalus Brun.
combat level = 138
total level = 2631
quest points = 337
I read the rules...I did I did I did
time zone = ES
I'm a retired old veteran with wife, children, and grand children, a lot of which play also from time to time, that has been playing for going on 15 years and looking for a enjoyable clan to do events and runs with.
I saw the clan vexelum in Prif, read it, thought about it, and decided to give a clan a try, so here I am.
My current goals are getting my last few skills to 99 for my Max cape.
I have found through out the years of Scaping that there is not much in the game that I don't enjoy doing.
I am not a former member of this clan.
I would possibly be interested in learning more about the forums and chat at a later date.
Oh, and by the way, yes, I do look like my tune in game, gray hair, hat, and all, lol.

06-Apr-2018 21:29:16

Freemen
Dec Member 2023

Freemen

Posts: 1,057 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Mykalus Brun!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!

06-Apr-2018 21:37:31

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top