Forums

Serenity Isle

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710

Great One
Oct Member 2004

Great One

Posts: 27,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Greatest One!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact me, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon! :)

Greaty
Leader of Serenity Isle
Serenity Isle Events - PsP Events - J-mod Events

08-Feb-2019 02:51:43 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2019 02:51:50 by Great One

Corvik
Dec Member 2023

Corvik

Posts: 362 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name: RyanI
• Combat level: 138
• Total level: 2626
• Quest Points: 375
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? Yes and agreed!
* What time zone are you in? Eastern
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? I saw your clan vex in Prif. I've guested in the clan and it seems very friendly, and I would like to be a part of that.
* How did you find out about us? Clan Vex in Prif
* What are your current goals? Max max and max!
* What do you enjoy doing? Video games, outside, watching new shows, listening to new music
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? N/A
* Are you interested in joining our Discord chat? Yep!
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): I was a submariner for 5 years stationed in places like Groton, CT Norfolk, VA, San Diego, CA. I've seen many states and some different countries while I served. I currently life in Orlando with my wife and soon to be daughter, due March 31st. I am a sombrero wearing microwave.

09-Feb-2019 04:22:17 - Last edited on 09-Feb-2019 04:29:53 by Corvik

The Korny
Dec Member 2021

The Korny

Posts: 176 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey RyanI!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact Great One, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon!

09-Feb-2019 04:25:23 - Last edited on 09-Feb-2019 04:31:00 by The Korny

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top