BriarRose
Jul Member 2014

BriarRose

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Display Name: Fabled Frost

• Combat level: 138

• Total level: 2733 (2945)

• Quest Points: 399

• Have you read and agree with all of the rules?
i read the rules....i did i did i did!

* What time zone are you in? Central US :D

• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? I want to join serenity isle because alot of my friends are in it and have met alot of amazing and welcoming people from it and it genuinely seems like a clan I would fit perfectly into. Everyone seems to be respectful and upbeat which is awesome and something I love seeing in a community especially with how downhill the rs community has gone it is nice to see players still do interact with each other.

* How did you find out about us? Many current members c: Wacky Farmer, Crystal Imp, Teardrop etc etc

* What are your current goals? My current goals are comp cape (2 reqs off) 200m thieving and 120 fishing over time

* What do you enjoy doing? I enjoy socializing and relaxing while playing. I am not really the kind of person who is spastic. I enjoy taking my time with things and playing at a pace that is comfortable for me.

• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? I have not been a former member

* Are you interested in learning more about the offsite forums and chat? YES!

• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): Hi my name is Lox and I am a memeaholic and at time you may find me in my natural habitat eating pudding
Do unto others as they would have done unto you

26-Jun-2018 04:51:25 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2018 04:58:41 by BriarRose

Great One
Oct Member 2004

Great One

Posts: 27,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Fabled Frost!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact me, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon! :)

Greaty
Leader of Serenity Isle
Serenity Isle Events - PsP Events - J-mod Events

26-Jun-2018 05:02:01

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top