Forums

Serenity Isle

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710

Great One
Oct Member 2004

Great One

Posts: 27,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi ICadeDestroy!

I'm glad to announce that your application to Serenity Isle was successful, and we would like to invite you to join the clan for a trial period. Please join our clan chat as soon as possible to receive an invitation to the clan! Alternatively you may contact me, Tunnelworm or a Coordinator in-game to be added as well. If you're well-suited for the clan, you will be promoted to a full member after two weeks. To get started, how about checking out our upcoming events on our events thread ?

We hope to speak to you soon! :)

Greaty
Leader of Serenity Isle
Serenity Isle Events - PsP Events - J-mod Events

05-Feb-2019 03:19:55

Great One
Oct Member 2004

Great One

Posts: 27,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Posted for Greatest One:

Display Name: Greatest One
• Combat level: 138
• Total level: 2600
• Quest Points: 207
• Have you read and agree with all of the rules? yes. i am a sombrero wearing microwave.
* What time zone are you in? central
• Why do you want to join Serenity Isle? its a fun place to be when greaty isnt around jk lol its a fun place to be great people
* How did you find out about us? greaty and friends
* What are your current goals? max and learn more bossing
* What do you enjoy doing? bossing and skilling and events
• If you're a former member, what was your display name when you were with us before? not a former member
* Are you interested in joining our Discord chat? already am on serenity isle discord
• Please post any additional information about yourself (optional but recommended): i work construction for a living in the frozen tundra we call minnesota
Leader of Serenity Isle
Serenity Isle Events - PsP Events - J-mod Events

08-Feb-2019 02:50:44 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2019 02:51:19 by Great One

Quick find code: 93-94-586-65980710 Back to Top