Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Pizzas!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 23 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

27-Aug-2020 23:09:26

Ingabritt
Jul Member 2023

Ingabritt

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

Same as now, Ingabritt.

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I was kicked due do inactivity because I didn't play for almost a year because I was busy irl with my education which now I have graduated from. :)

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

Around 300 days, except for the guesting now then.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

2346 total and 129 combat.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT +1

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

I want to be part of your beloving community that I know it is, and want to contribute to keep it that way. I have in my opinion great knowledge about RS3 and decent knowlegde about Ironman-mode, and I'll gladly share my knowledge with newer Ironmen. I also want to in the future be responsible for PVM-learning (groupbosses) in the clan, that is when I have gotten better stats and knowledge myself.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes I have done that. :)

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

28-Aug-2020 10:35:11

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Ingabritt!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 24 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

28-Aug-2020 11:02:46

Rupeed

Rupeed

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What are your previous names (if any)?

Only the one name - Rupeed :)

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I was kicked due do inactivity because I started a full time RL job which I now have a handle on and would like to play again!

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

I think it's been around 4/5 months or so.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

2424 - 129 cb

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT +10 - Australia :)

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.
I hope to enjoy the fun and laughter I know I get from hanging out with clannies, rs3 isn't the same without the amazing people you play it with! I expect to contribute to new and returning players with helpful info, tips and tricks for ironmen, and and passing on the joy I get from this game. I would also like to contribute by eventually helping out with some pvm content at some stage when I've learnt a bit more.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Of course, always do and always will.

29-Aug-2020 01:52:21

Legasus
May Member 2023

Legasus

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Rupeed!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 25 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

29-Aug-2020 05:00:52

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top