Mar Member 2019

domlet

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Dale Fe!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 16 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

27-Oct-2020 08:11:43

Lilt

Lilt

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What are your previous names (if any)?

Iron Lilt

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

Was removed for inactivity after taking a break from the game

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

Around 6 months

4. What are your total & combat levels?

Total Level: 2607
Combat Level: 137

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

Mountain Time

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

I'm hoping to once again join up for the group PvM events, and socialize with my fellow irons. I'm hoping to give back with advice, help when I can, and friendship :)

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I have, and I do!

27-Oct-2020 15:58:22

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Lilt!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 17 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

27-Oct-2020 16:21:27

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top