domlet

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Hognose King,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 2 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

27-Aug-2020 02:59:47

FePray

FePray

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

HCIM soon to be a Reg IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Only 682 atm and 55CB

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started
I'm new to ironmen and even newer to rs3 please teach me everything!!!( You've all been super helpful already!)

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Who knows. Getting good I guess? Bossing learning the manual combat( I come from hardcore raid groups in final fantasy 14 and have been playing Runescape on and off since late 2006 so the fact that rs3 has MMO mechanics in using skills and rotations interest me a lot)

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
I live in EST but I mostly play late at night because of work.

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
I don't remember to be honest.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?
A community to enjoy playing the game with.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

Uhm right now I dont know if I can be all that big of help but in the future, after playing for a while I would love to be the one to help others just like so many of you guys have helped me already

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
of course, it was one of the first things I did before even joining the guest chat!

27-Aug-2020 06:54:23

Reked

Reked

Posts: 129 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, FePray!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 21 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

27-Aug-2020 06:59:10

Trem
Jun Member 2018

Trem

Posts: 94 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

- If no, then please don't apply yet, come guest with us first :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?Regular ironman

3. What are your total & combat levels?2578/ 137

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?No

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

5. What are your current in-game goals?Finishing up max

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?PST

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?Forums and word of mouth

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?Getting deeper into the iron pvm scene.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?Helping spread the knowledge I have achieved over the years of pvming.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?Yes

27-Aug-2020 10:15:01

Mitra

Mitra

Posts: 2,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Tremy,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• As clearly stated in the application form, you need to guest in the cc for at least 5 days before applying. Since you chose to waste our time with an application without doing so, you can guest 10 days before re-applying , if you actually care to join our community :P
• Your application is too short; please give us some proper answers, and make sure you fully answer all the questions :)

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

27-Aug-2020 10:29:07

CreepymotoGG
Nov Member 2023

CreepymotoGG

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PS: I know the clan is full. Will leave my application anyway.

Yes

IM

1061 and 61

Kind of. One of my accounts is reaching 15 years of age so i have played both RS3 and OSRS , OSRS in Ironman and Normal, RS3 Normal and now Ironman after a good like 5 - 8 year hiatus.

Currently just mining and smithing the gear for levelling up. Smithing 80 and Mining 85. But I am debating starting up hunter or Runecrafting again for change of scenery.

The underlying goal is to get skills high before combat , so I will have everything needed for slayer when I finally start it up properly. (arrows, salamanders, armor, jewellery etc. )

GMT +2 about. Helsinki

Weddit

Gain knowledge about ironman ways and share my own experiences with new people.

Working on a Group Ironman tool for OSRS so if Iron Family ever decides to set up clan there too, will be able to help organize ironmen in the clan.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes, Most of it is common sense.

27-Aug-2020 10:40:24

Teogether
Sep Member 2019

Teogether

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, CreepymotoGG!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 22 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

27-Aug-2020 11:05:43 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2020 11:06:23 by Teogether

pzs
Jul Member 2014

pzs

Posts: 380 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes. Much longer than 5 days. My rsn is Pizzas. I’m on the wrong forums account. Oops.

Yes, I am a HCIM.

2838 total level. Max combat

Nope. I’ve been playing HCIM since 2016.

120 attack, general clue goals including a third barrows dye, jack of all trades, and 120 farming. I also want to get T80 GWD2 armor and then duo nex. Those are the big goals, I have many more.

I’m in Ohio, so I think EST.

I was in a friends chat with Victini back in like 2019.

Since I’ve been guesting for so long, I don’t expect I will achieve much change by joining the clan. But I would like to have full access to the discord since I currently have partial access. I’ve been going to weekly penguins but want to go to more events, particularly raids.

I plan on continuing to be a positive presence in chat. I enjoy helping people whenever I know the answer. If I don’t know the answer and I’m too busy to wiki it, I usually tell people which wiki page they can find the answer on. I do this to be much more helpful than saying nothing. I intend to keep up answering peoples’ questions in chat. Since I’m currently going for 120 attack, I have been taking people in the clan to ed3 gf runs. I’d like to continue to help people level up combat. I saw the tutor thing on the application. It sounds like something I’m interested in. I’d like to get more info please.

Yes.

27-Aug-2020 21:28:09

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top